No announcement yet.

But Andy nuh easy! He calls together a press conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh set it up as a premise for the major argument.

Again, just tek my advice ...karrec it and go on to make your point, as you say it is not dependent on that premise...

Comment

He would say that...the lawyer talking.

TRUTH is absolute, perspective is not.

Comment

i am deeply concerned about this developing pattern lies, confusion and obfuscation by this pm and this government...

i find it difficult to believe that the former pm bruce golding would not have briefed the national security minister of the involvement of a foreign country's involvement in such a major operation...

just another bag of lies the jlp is trying to dump on the jamaican people... andrew and his govt are being further exposed...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

What you find 'hard' to believe is irrelevant.

It is based on your rather limited perspective..

Do you find it hard to believe that Peter Phillips failed to brief his Prime Minister of an MOU involving foreign countries involvement in communications interception ?

Comment

At the PNP press conference today, a number of questions were raised giving the impression that the Minister or his Permanent Secretary DID in fact know of the request as the Ministry was present at a meeting of the National Defense Council held on May 23rd.

Nelson is a poor liar but we wont see him back as he will lose in the elections
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
            X