Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a girl can sing?

Damn ....
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

She didn't deserve to go home tonight based on tonight's performance. However, I did not like her., but she is better than Marcus. Chris Rene or Mel can win it for me.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      She didn't deserve to go home tonight based on tonight's performance. However, I did not like her., but she is better than Marcus. Chris Rene or Mel can win it for me.
      Di pretty judge chick mess up di ting. Simon need to fire her .... I'd have made the correct decision.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mi nuh worry about her because she have nuff hollywood and Disney movies lined up. She is a perfect fit. You hear Simon say, he gurantee you will hear from her again.

Melony mi say fi win the whole thing. None a dem can't sing like her.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes sah. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wbi9q-tV8Q

Comment

Morning...unnu start the stupidness..you, Jangle, Sas and Jawge - you never hear bout who, what, where, when?

Comment

x-factor mi friend.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yeahhh but put a url,let we join in...not everybody eat cookies and ice-cream and watch X-factor at night...

Comment

mi nuh know how fi but a URL to di TV program yet. Mi Programmer brethren dem nuh so verse yet.

I will check lata to find any clipping.

Comment

It will be on Ytube..I'll find it later.

Comment

here it is:

http://www.thexfactorusa.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X