Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American journalist on RJR now

Make sure you tune in and listen
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

http://rjr94fm.com/live.php

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      Make sure you tune in and listen

LOL .... see thats why yuh fi werk wid NNN, he was interviewed by Emily.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

this is after Andrew admit................ so this one better

http://rjr94fm.com/live.php

Comment

So whats the difference if he was interviewed by either one..nuh the same information..or you think Emily is a better journalist than Dionne?

The man just said it is obvious that the Jamaican governmnet was not been totally honest with the Jamaican people..wonder if a TVJ plant him
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

So whats the difference if he was interviewed by either one..nuh the same information..or you think Emily is a better journalist than Dionne?

The man just said it is obvious that the Jamaican governmnet was not been totally honest with the Jamaican people..wonder if a TVJ plant him
            ..... I said nothing about better Sickko.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So why bring up Emily Crooks in the first place then? Did you listen to the RJR interview at all?
              Che Guevara.

Comment

So why bring up Emily Crooks in the first place then? Did you listen to the RJR interview at all?
                u always knock NNN .... just making you aware Emily did that 7:30 this morning. Thats why y'all don't know .... unuh a wait untl the story is a dead issue b4 getting informed.

Comment

You sure this is a dead issue Lazie?

Comment

Knock NNN? Where you see that? There are over 15 national radio stations in Jamaica, the people in my office choose to listen to RJR's discussion programme and their news, some times I listen to KLAS for the sports discussion and which ever station broadcasting sports that i cant watch on TV I listen to them..

I also listen to the 7am news in the mornings then switch to watch Sports Centre on ESPN if there are no live sports going on like this morning when I watched ODI cricket from India on Sports Max

does that make me a bad person?
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                      You sure this is a dead issue Lazie?
                      .... I'm not talking this issue right now Rudi.

Comment

Knock NNN? Where you see that? There are over 15 national radio stations in Jamaica, the people in my office choose to listen to RJR's discussion programme and their news, some times I listen to KLAS for the sports discussion and which ever station broadcasting sports that i cant watch on TV I listen to them..

I also listen to the 7am news in the mornings then switch to watch Sports Centre on ESPN if there are no live sports going on like this morning when I watched ODI cricket from India on Sports Max

does that make me a bad person?

.... I'd never say that ... some like coffee ... some like tea. You said i listened too much NNN ....

Comment

You not talking doesn't necessarily make it dead.

Comment

in context that you only listen to NNN and behave as if they are perfect and the only source for news... I watch both TV news in the evenings
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                              You not talking doesn't necessarily make it dead.
                              u misunderstood my post ... dead issue wasn't referencing the plane saga. Hope thats clearer.

Comment

Working...
                              X