Jnbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jnbs

Can someone tell me if they are open on a Saturday? Also hours of operation during the week.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

from April 2010

Jamaica National Building Society (JNBS) branches will be closed to the public on Saturday, April 3 in observance of the Easter holidays. However, as of April 10 JN Branches will no longer be open to the public on Saturdays.

Members will continue to have access to services on Saturdays at all eight JN Money Shops, the JN Financial Centre at Loshusan, and the Society’s entire Teller 24/7 ATM network at branches and other locations across the island. They can also use their JN Money Transfer Cards to access remittances; as well as pay bills online at LIVE by JN.

The decision to reduce Saturday banking at JNBS branches follows a series of Jamaica Debt Exchange members’ meetings, held island wide during February and March, at which the Society discussed the rationalisation of its services, Mr. Mitchell, JN Group Marketing Executive, stated.
    “It was determined by the Society that the majority of member transactions on Saturdays were for bill payments, cash withdrawals, or the collection of remittances,” the Marketing Executive explained, “And, all of these services can still be accessed on Saturdays without visiting a JN branch.”
    He noted that plans were also on-stream to increase the number of remittance collection locations, in the short term.
    “We welcome the business of our valued members, and trust that they will take full advantage of services that are available on Saturdays; as well as to access our upgraded online services via our website at www.jnbs.com,” Mr. Mitchell stated.
    nuh sure if it change

Comment

Toll Free from:
      Jamaica: 1-888-991-4065/6
      USA and Canada: 1-800-462-9003
      United Kingdom: 0-800-328-0387
      e-mail: info@jnbs.com

Opening Hours:

Regular Opening Hours

Papine Mon - Thur, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Fri 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.

Portmore Mon - Thur, 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM, Fri 8:30 - 4:30.

New Kingston Mon - Thur, 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM, Fri 8:30 - 5:00 PM.

Half-Way-Tree Mon - Thur, 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM, Fri 8:30 - 4:30 PM.

Falmouth Mon - Thur, 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM, Fri 8:30 - 4:30 PM

All other locations regular opening hours Mon - Thur, 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM, Fri 8:30 PM - 4:30 PM.

Comment

Thanks Skeng D. Somebody want me to do them a favor while I'm in Jamaica, but the last time I went to JNBS I spent over an hour in the damn place; can't bother with that this time - short trip.
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
        X