No announcement yet.

Ben, Lazie, Sass, Willi and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the chess master/tai chi grand master that "juss tek way himself". I forgot if it's not on a Govt letter head, ah but this one is on a letterhead. Yes?

Comment

so why no protest in the UN of violation of airspace? Willi careful, you are in very deep, shark infested water (with no land nor ship of rescue in sight)

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        the chess master/tai chi grand master that "juss tek way himself". I forgot if it's not on a Govt letter head, ah but this one is on a letterhead. Yes?
        ... and you called me daft. You people are so slow. If you can confirm that Bruce signed the mou into law (if that is what you're talking about) how the fornication unuh still insist on holding onto the wrong view? Must be comrade comprehension.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yawn

Wiki leaks saga all over.....innuendo upon conjecture.

Comment

But TV cameras and even ordinary cameras can detect them, who needs radars
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
            X