No announcement yet.

Ben, Lazie, Sass, Willi and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh is a cho. Lazie why are you so daft. Didn't the Ninja Grandmaster strengthen the treaty? Even requested new eavesdropping equipment.

So you believe that the plane which logged more than twelve hours in Ja's airspace was unknown to the Jakan govt? Civilians saw the plane Lazie, so what about the JLP Govt.?

Comment

Mi stay a Trinidad and hear dat....so mi no know what de big surprise is....man jus a play stupid from day 1 and try cover dem embarassment...the Emperor is naked!!!

Comment

Leap of logic...

Comment

Where Skeng D, the IT man deh, we want a copy of what gunslinger Dwight say pon TV last night, I dont recall the full script, and I doubt he does too...
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

but mi ah nuh gander. worsa nuh goose (easily cooked)

Comment

http://televisionjamaica.com/Program...x/Videos/14269

Comment

Thanks. If I'm not mistaken there a picture of it in the news or on TV.

Comment

Clearly they would know, but how does that prove there was complicity? Was Jamaica in a position to deny them entry, given that they were fighting other legal battles.

Them being there dont mean that they were sharing data. In fact, I can see the Yanks being cagey and NOT share data due to the feud that was going on.

Comment

Pram pram..gwaan with you bad self Skeng...
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      how would we even know? wi have dem kinda detection/radar/sonar/technology thingy?
                      Heard an interview with the dude that broke the story. According to him, radars cannot detect these planes.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

the plane was flying low...........a police told me(@manor park plaza) he saw it while down in Tivoli

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                          Yuh is a cho. Lazie why are you so daft. Didn't the Ninja Grandmaster strengthen the treaty? Even requested new eavesdropping equipment.

So you believe that the plane which logged more than twelve hours in Ja's airspace was unknown to the Jakan govt? Civilians saw the plane Lazie, so what about the JLP Govt.?
                          Who is ninja grandmaster? Dude ... I do not deal with speculation ... even an army man in a pc during the heat said they got no assistance from the USA.

I anticipate Emily Crooks speaking with someone from the army tomorrow.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well the COE has proven that Mr. Nelson has a temper furthermore Mr.Nelson cannot seem to tell the truth.

Comment

liad rocky meade

people just watch the bad liar @ 2:13 in the vid

cyaa even tell lie good........bout fighter jet lol............after the journalist never ask him that

Comment

Again I say...

Him could be lying, and certainly look like him know more than he is saying

BUT these reports do not prove anything by themselves. There is simply no smoking gun, yet people acting as if there is.

I am sure there is no paper trail of permission or picture shring and that is why Nelson is so adamant.

Comment

Working...
                                X