Ben, Lazie, Sass, Willi and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben, Lazie, Sass, Willi and

others. How mi know dis :http://jamaica-gleaner.com/pages/vid...-newyorker.pdf

an fi unnuh minister nuh know. Is lie homeland security ah tell?

You mean your minister?

Comment

so unnuh fling way dwight aready? Is wha ah gwaan. Tell Dwight fi send him address, mi can either email him or send a hard copy.

Boy I just love the 21st century. It will only get better, trust me.

Comment

Dwight nuh your Ministah? You give up you Jakan nationality?

Comment

It look like yuh inna di scandanavian region too long. Yuh sekkle inna Europe, which passport yuh use?

Comment

Scandinavia???

But a whe di...ah ongly 4 time me ever guh desso.
            I ongly have 1 passport (and it blue).

How many do you have?

Comment

I carry only one passport. Yuh tink mi ah go fraid fi say USA? Think again.

Comment

LoL

Yuh inna Merka too long.

I only have a Jakan passport. Yuh think mi fraid fi seh suh?

Comment

Please spell out the issue for me.

Homeland Sickurity send a plane at the behest of the Kgn DEA office.

There is no mention in the FOA document about GOJ consent or cooperation and info sharing.

If that is correct the MoNS could be correct.

Even so, it is still possible that he is being economical with the truth (I make no judgement one way or another about that), but this is not proof to an impartil person not afflicted by silly season disease.

Comment

Good for you

Comment

So no protest from the Jakan Govt. to its US counterpart about a military plane invading Ja's airspace? Willi be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                        others. How mi know dis :http://jamaica-gleaner.com/pages/vid...-newyorker.pdf

an fi unnuh minister nuh know. Is lie homeland security ah tell?
                        Is it impossible for the USA to be flying in JA's airspace without the gov't knowing about it? Again, there is an issue that all you jokers purposely ignore. There was an agreement with the USA that the gov't didn't know about .... I wouldn't be surprised if there are other agreements Deep Throat signed that no one else is aware of.

Give a man a bottle a wiskey and him sign anything.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

how would we even know? wi have dem kinda detection/radar/sonar/technology thingy?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL! This is the Lazie we know (nah seh love-gwey) back pon the campaign trail...dat blasted drunkard Peter Philips, so wha you sey him drink Lazie, Whiskey?

Wha kind Glenlivet or the cheap brand dem?
                            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Why good for me?

What good fi di goose not good fi di gander?

Comment

Working...
                              X