How many jobs were lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many jobs were lost

since this recession? Truth crusaders ... Mosiah and Sickko .... chief of PNP Defense SkengD .... step up.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I think STATIN said it was around 70,000 and not quite the over 100,000 that PNP claim.

But there were a lot of job losses...why not check the STATIN website where they said poverty also increased but did not quite get the stage of being doubled as the PNP also claimed.

These things have been discussed on TVJ enuh Lazie, pity you nuh have the link to watch a night time when they destroy the lies Andy tells
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

So JLP lie and PNP lie...I am soooo surprised!

MDYADWL.

Comment

Some people lie, while others misquote and are misinformed. LOL
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          I think STATIN said it was around 70,000 and not quite the over 100,000 that PNP claim.

But there were a lot of job losses...why not check the STATIN website where they said poverty also increased but did not quite get the stage of being doubled as the PNP also claimed.

These things have been discussed on TVJ enuh Lazie, pity you nuh have the link to watch a night time when they destroy the lies Andy tells
          Suh how come your party running ads about 120,000 job losses. The question you should ask is why you were silent when they fact check Portia.

Sickko ... I do not dispute that poverty increased, but I do hope you realize that poverty has increased worldwide because of that event that y'all want to ignore.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Do you know that the Gleaner had rebutted those allegations at least three weeks ago? See you only read or listen to some media houses, those you agree with and refuse to open your mind to contrary ideas
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Tap Fallah Backa Me Sodomite!!!!
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                Do you know that the Gleaner had rebutted those allegations at least three weeks ago? See you only read or listen to some media houses, those you agree with and refuse to open your mind to contrary ideas

....Sickko, I saw the ad since week ... I don't see alot of fuss about the misinformation ... or as you and Modams would claim .... LIES.

Comment

this add

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCNI8...ature=youtu.be

Comment

what is it with you and Willi...you two need to bury the hatchet...and not in each others back...look how me kick off Skeng D face nice and easy...unnuh follow suit nuh man...

Comment

Fence up you talk big man, I am not on any man's back, mixing me up with that sodomite over deh suh...
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

You kick confuse Skeng till all now him in denial

Willi and Siccko thing look like is a track and field thing that flow over onto the forum.

Comment

What Thing? I was replying to Lazie.

I dont deal with Sicckopaths. LoL

Comment

Unoo dont use thread view? I was talking to Lazie.
                            I dont know where the sikkopath come into this? Him deh pon ignore totally as far as I am concerned.

Run the rothcloth fly from mi food...

Comment

Is like you dont get it, do you.

Mi nuh respond to your posts, this one excepted.

Mi nuh have nuh time for Siccckotic imbeciles. I respond to serious people.

Iggy restored.

Comment

Working...
                              X