Teacher attacked, robbed by gunmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher attacked, robbed by gunmen

TEACHERS and students at the St John Primary School in Spanish Town are this morning recovering from news that a teacher at the institution was attacked by gunmen at the school gate yesterday.
    One of the gunmen is now dead and the other admitted in hospital.
    Reports are that the gunmen held up and robbed the teacher of an undetermined sum of money, and in trying to make their escape, they were accosted by the police.
    Details as to what transpired are still not clear, but both men were shot a short distance from the school.
    One succumbed to his injuries while the other remains in hospital.
    Meanwhile, Principal Huit Johnson has commended the police on their quick action.
    He says security at the school has been beefed up since the incident.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz1fxycMblQ

~~groan~~
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

If the teacher was in Texas she could shoot back. But in Ja, Black Roses & One Order have all the guns dem need.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I posted this recently...

If I am not mistaken...some of these (prison) companies are publicly traded.

I would love to invest using the same business model in Jamaica. A penitentiary in the 3 counties would be a great start. It's an excellent job creation system.................

Jamaica has no shortage of potential prisoners.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
        X