X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electile dysfunction

No I am not Chinese or Japanese or faulty spelling this time

this describes the inability to get aroused by either the JLP or PNP
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

LOL !! If the people of a Jamaica voted based on the party

based on their website then the JLP would win by a landslide.

How in gods name does the PNP have such a poor website in today's world.

I went on both this morning and was in shock when the Orange Sunshine downloaded.

Comment

What percent of the electorate have access to or even care about website?
      But i agree with you Scaly, just like how disappointed I was when I last visited the PAJ site...
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

PNP spend the time them should a use plan and create policies running down government and not planning and rebuilding. The should have made themselves more appealing and attracting more funds and some techies instead their main fight was dual citizens, byelections and preparing for parish council.

Them make the JLP rebuild and attracting the dollars and all now they have no new policies. A friend inna the party tell me them nuh really have nuff money.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X