No announcement yet.

Mek me ask a question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HUH? I dont get that? maybe you need to explain, when have I ever needed anything from you to extend a benevolent hand, you must be smoking bad grass

sorry fi who?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Willi and Sickko....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68WmA5JIR3Q

Comment

Me having me cornmeal porridge with Excelsior Crackers mash up inna it. But look for yourself and see who is following who, just use your impartial mind. I have ignored this fool and yet he cant seem to back off. it is almost lie the man has a fixation on me.

I know he goes to my Face Book page and maybe he likes what he sees but poor him, him nuh realise I don't go that way..chi chi boy will get thump dung..
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Will never happen, pipe dream.

I worked in a school district in Georgia which was on of the 12th biggest in the US. In this district you had some very wealthy schools and some poor ones.

I tell you this that the schools that get most of the resources are the ones who have parents involved and active associations. The ones that have no community involvement and no parents showing to help and organize or the only that struggle. The worst one get no child left behind funds and have some kids doing after school, they may do better but we need more parent involvement.

My community in Jamaica has little resource but the parents were involved and even though many had little education, they had respect for "teacher" and knew the value of education. A lot is not based on how much computer or resource we have but how we as a community encourage our children. When we encourage them they will have more confident to even go out and raise funds for their own causes.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I go to your FBook page????

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
            What a sick joke. Why the hell mi woulda patronize your page when I dont even do that for people who matter?
            Where dem deh delusion of grandeur come from?

Apart from Mo and Gamma, mi nuh really FB nobody here. Mi nuh to inna FB except for a few key sites and all things StGC football. That's it. Most of my time-wasting is here and at Caribs.

Furthermore, is you cant use threaded view and keep butting into replies I make to others like Assasin and Lazie.

I studiously avoid you 99% of the time. This 1 percent is an exception and yuh deh pon iggy again.

Comment

suh yuh is one 99 per center ar one one per center??

Occupy dat
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Einstein this was my post to start with, or you did not realise that?
                Che Guevara.

Comment

So now yuh is boss to say who cant post on any thread yuh start, even when no one is talking to you?

Megalomaniac, but only in your own mind.

Comment

half a percent...but di biggah half!

Bob and weaver nuh occupy nutten.

Comment

lol
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

this beef ...............look deep

whats the problem?

Comment

Sickko like him figget the theme of the thread...

I quote from the thread starter:

"Now (putting on my Bob Marley voice) who give some guy any right to try and dictate to what can or cannot be discussed here especially when it is obvious by the length of the thread that posters of varying educational level from fool fool people like me and Bricktop to bright bright well brought up people like Gamma, Historian and Exile?

I notice unfortunately that Lazie decided not to make much contributions the last two days but that is his choice as well.

Democracy is alive and well here and if so many people feel the need to make their contribution to a topic, if one guy done like it, all him haffi do is excuse himself, dont sey nothing and leave big people to exercise them franchise, a nuh all a we aggo bright and can enunciate pon de economy and world banking rates etc..."

All de same unuh fi try bury dat hatchet..
                          Peter R

Comment

Exactly Peter, fool nuh realistic he is the topic of the thread and him still plowing ahead like a damn fool and making an a55 of himself not that he can do any worst than what he is doing now
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Yuh have comprehension problems and cant even see it..

Yuh sure yuh guh Cornwall? The school has a good reputation, so that one I cant reconcile at all, at all.

MDYADWL

Anyway, carry on carrying on.

Cant waste nuh more time pon yuh. I have a triple crown fi guh celebrate!

Comment

Working...
                              X