No announcement yet.

Mek me ask a question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persoanlly I have a lot of respect for Willi as you also. This site have many forumites who are bright and have experience in many different fields. We may all be biased in one area or another. Sometimes we also enter argument we don't know too much about but a so it go.

I have never seen a dumb forumite in all my year here. Some people may not have the command of the english language, some may just post fast like myself moretime as I maybe in the midde of doing 3 things at once, and others may just do them things purposely.

We all have strong opinions but that don't mean if you meet someone in person they will defend their opinion as they do here. All me can say is I enjoy the rum bar forum and it can be an escape for me and I have no problem personally with you or Willi on this forum.

The only criticism I have of forumites is to be a little nicer with the ladies, unnu always seem to run them off.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Again you miss the point, have you been drinking too much sorrell in the festive season, my point was that NO ONE person has any right to try to dictate what is being discussed here, no matter how trivial they may see it. if they have an problem with the subject then dont join the thread and worst dont try to tell those who have not to contribute.

There are posts started by X, or Skeng re Dance hall that i don't join, simply because I am not a dance hall fan and i really don't care for that genre of music, further were it not for the criminal charges I would not even have heard of some of these names like Gaza Slim, Sean Storm etc.

Bruce starts a lot of posts that i dont join either, not because I dont like Bruce but because I am not too much into the American politics as some here are for obvious reasons.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

That happens all the time, see how Lazie and Assassin disappeared for most of this week? He he he

But seriously, all the posters here are adults, some with grand children and for one person to try and force his/her opinion down people's throat is just too much.

How can you tell big people what they can or cannot be interested in..i have spoken about this god-complex long time and trust me I am happy that smaddy as bright as you are finally have decided to add your piece.

thank God no body (whe Mosiah deh? looking around furtively) can block me from posting here because they dont agree with my point of view.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

but what if I am not a dancehall fan but I feel to join in?

Are you suggesting people should only going in post in their expertise???

What about the layman opinion? Suppose mi nuh like Dancehall but mi like Gaza Slim???? LOL.

It look like you a go make X stop post in the area of soccer talent and scouting now
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LAWD Sass man!!! Are you really this dense or your playing at being dense?

Seriously?

My point is that anyone should be free to join whichever discussion they want whether they have a clue what they are talking about or not and no one should tell them what to talk about..sorry i cant make it any simpler than that.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Sass anything you feel like chat a dat you fi chat. Can't believe I have to tell a labourite this.

Comment

mi a wait fi hear what Sickko have fi say cause it look like we have fi go ban you from Jamaican politics and especially labour businesses. LOL

Comment

I responded but you giving yourself a really bad name today trust me...look like we haffi to pay Matter to come back and post here and give comprehension lessons
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

"I have never seen a dumb forumite in all my year here" Are you sure? your friend, yuh comrade friend Bricktop seh mi nuh gu a school, or him nuh think mi guh a school, or him nuh want to know if mi guh a school, much less guh a good school, but him right, all of the above, all mi seh mi can pay fi mi own drinks, suh mi can have a chat too...mi a fiyah a shot, order..

Comment

Good school is overated. you nuh see neither Portia or Holness go a good school. When my brother went to St.Catherine high for one year a "latrine high" them did call it.

No pay di town man dem nuh mind, them nuh know how much a we go a school under tree.

Comment

Even if it means you want to tell people what they should chat about or not. Or is the OP trying create a zone of exclusion for what other posters can do or say?

In any case it is disingenuous to act as if anyone here but the admin can dictate what will be allowed to stand or not, including foul language and crass/crude/unbecoming/uncouth remarks.

I guess it is the nature of some to sink to the bottom of the cesspool???

Comment

boo hoo....poor thing...
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Sorry fi magah dawg....

Comment

...dem tu 'roun bite yu!
                              I have brethren who sey when I see a mawga dawg in the road I must kick him...dont sorry fi him...

Comment

All part and parcel of the elitist thinking....what we need to do is get all Jamaican schools up to par and share the resources equally...

Comment

Working...
                                X