No announcement yet.

Prince Holiness exposing the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAJ speaks up for journalist...&? , what I cant understand is where corruption takes up 50 to 60 % of servicing our national debt , where the OCG recommeneds over 30 cases to the DPP and nothing comes out of it , to the point where the DPP cc the investigated and recommends the OCG hire private council to address an issue(bloody incompetent ) , where P.M has the balls to say he will pay the political price for a DON all we keep getting is B.S issues from all political parties ,media and PAJ when an international report says until we deal with corruption which is directly linked to our national debt and social service(human rights abuses ) our situation will never be remidied, they even went as far to recommend a special prosecutor for that said purpose.

Instead we get should gays be in our cabinet and the PAJ wraps the P.M on his knuckles about the press and some idiot or dots bawling about progress 1st world , JEEP etc.

We have serious issues to deal with , and I dont believe it will be addressed until we deal with corruption.We know the issue , the severity , the consequences why do we dance around it ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well said my brother....and it permeates Jamaican society...at ALL levels.

Comment

As I posted yesterday, I am old enough and in the media long enough to see a trend when sitting PMs and Govts start attacking the media, it shows desperation or when they cant manipulate the media house as they wish.

One thing I did not learn in a class room was that if political parties are comfortable with a media house or journalist per se, it is never a good thing.

Seaga started this despicable trend and i see where they have continued, even Portia tried it in 2007 and see where it got her
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Royality and Papacy in your head...you are really confused...

Comment

media muss get slap up when dem outtah ordah..

tek bax !

Run guh fi yuh biggah broddah dem now.. nuff bax leff fi dish out..

Comment

I see the little nerd at Campion, coming into his own now, you balls them just drop and so you decide to puff up your chest and chat badness on cyberspace.

Dont mek nobody stop you yah...gwaan do your thing...
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Tell him fi expose dis fuss:http://jamaica-gleaner.com/pages/vid...-newyorker.pdf

Mi notice yuh juss drap di ninja Grandmaster so braps

BTW yuh know if di Prince can play chess or maybe him is a martial arts expert. Mek mi know

Comment

This need its own header. Pls repost at the top. Will someone resign for this lie???? If not I'm sure the PM will fire someone - right Muadib, Lazie et al.

Comment

Ah put it up aready Boss.

Comment

Where does it say that they had permission or consent from the GOJ?

On 24 May 2010, OM3!0 a.P-3 Long Range Tracker (LRT) assigned tc) ~e P-3 Oper~tions Cente~,.
                      Corpus Christi, TX conducted perations over Kingston, Jamaica at the
                      request o f and in support o f the I:>t:Ug..Enforcement Administration (DEA)I9:ngston CO.l:UltI'y0ffice. The .
                      request to the2ffice ofAi~~d Marine was for an aerial surv~ill~ce vehicle.t~_~~pportthe l)EA in
                      serving an extradition warrant and the. extraction o f Christop~er's Coke, tltealleged head o f the Shower
                      P o s . s e . S u s p e . c t i s sup~~t~d b y o t h e r . g a n g s whi~~~ave.~a.f!i~a~e~ themsel,:,~~.iJ-t. a l o c , a l y'!!~~g~ ( T i v o l i
                      Gardens) rigged to high-vo.ltage wires and home~made gasolille ~ombs. Surveillance support is needed
                      to increase officer safety~

Comment

so they enetred Jakan airpace without clearance? Willi be careful.

Comment

Stop clutching at straws..the question I would ask is why this is coming out now? Seems Washington not too pleased with what going on in Kingston, despite what the latte drinker says. Surely this is embarrassing.

Comment

Peter Phillips gave the ok
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

nah sah dem an merica ah fren. Di last round dem put up pitcha wid di Ninja grandmaster ah laugh up wid Bam.

Wi now know dat Bam can ah laugh wid yuh an haff team six outside

Comment

on the money wid dat... Babylon bex

Nex ting wi si one Lear Jet pull up.... Latte sippas beware
                                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X