No announcement yet.

Apologise to Rastas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"shoot first and ask later" was the quote that was left out here; Busta was not the only JLP leader to diss Rasta either, Shearer did his part too..
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

you see how dem try to put it??? LOL. Any consious rasta know that JLP and PNP government alike give them a fight. Only when election time them have sympathy fi "dutty rasta".
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

jerry small would know ... call him programme an' ask him.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yeah bwoy it well concentrated...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Describe the nature of the persecution please...or better yet provide a link to a credible reference.

I'm not familiar with the phenomenon. I'm familiar with a verbal spat in court between the two heroes over a procedural matter...perhaps this is what you perceive as "persecution"
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Jerry Small? Don't do call-ins.

Comment

Working...
              X