Forum Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Request

...I would like to request that the "Delete" function be exorcised from the board...there was an ugly incident today where Skeng D had a temper tantrum after I called him out for deleting a post...the post was deleted after I kicked off his face in a thread...your prompt attention is required on this matter...thanks...

You want to censor and control now? A couple weeks ago YOU deleted or edited a post in the middle of a discussion - no problem though...
    I was hoping that you were calling for mutual respect from posters over the Christmas Election Season, and toning down of the violent speech ala "kicked off his face". Certainly that is not the tone we want to set, especially you who were so well-schooled.

Comment

The one time Skeng fumble, you nah ease up.

LOL

Comment

I edit and delete nuff a my post dem , I am not like certain men who preview dem post on word and then spell check it fi get it out , then again sometime when mi read it , it nuh mek nuh sense , suh mi affi redo di draft until di final draft........because unnu too serious....lol

Mi nuh waan my face get kick off , i do the kicking...lol
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I frequently disagree with Skeng D's posts but I dont think I will want to kick off his face; neither literally nor figuratively.
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Who a preview and use Word fi spellcheck? Whoeeee....

Comment

No comment....lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The forum already has a spell-check built in, duzzn't it? as I thought. The red sqiggly line shoed up threa, no, make that four times in this post
                Peter R

Comment

I am going to put it on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOrLMoyUIgU

Comment

How you doing these days Westman?

Not everyone is as civil as you bredrin...
                    Peter R

Comment

kick off my face!....... how?

only argument me and you have..........was the camera u claim can see underground and through walls

and all now u cant explain the physics behind it

better u seh u kick off HISTORIAN FACE....... mi n u neva inna nuh argument

Comment

LOL....hilarious ...you guys are crazy.Literally!

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                          I was hoping that you were calling for mutual respect from posters over the Christmas Election Season, and toning down of the violent speech ala "kicked off his face". Certainly that is not the tone we want to set, especially you who were so well-schooled.
                          Of course he was "well schooled" ... Showa University undergrad dat

Kick off face is juss di prelude tuh di Chain Saw Division being engaged

Husqvarna or Stihl?? What's your pleasure?? Vroom Vroom
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

the forum did a defend you. but now you run go tell lie LOL

Comment

lie how me?

Comment

Working...
                              X