No announcement yet.

incident this morning in Woodford Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't memba John Junor, but I don't care who the hell acts the fool!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They all are and will act the fool. It is the foolish hour.

Meanwhile, something wicked this way comes and we are completely divided.

EuroAmerica is at a dangerous point and a likkle birdy told me that China is in a mess and the figures next March will show it and shock the wirl..

Memba mi toll yuh!

But then, you have Jeep fi bail yuh out.
      Buhuwhahahahahahahaha!

Comment

This entire story sound funny and like both sides telling lie. Him just go down deh and draw gun just suh? and then him say him never draw at all, but them just making up the whole gun thing.

Hopefully the police apprehend whichever wanted man it was who eating a food for the election season.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          They all are and will act the fool. It is the foolish hour.

Meanwhile, something wicked this way comes and we are completely divided.

EuroAmerica is at a dangerous point and a likkle birdy told me that China is in a mess and the figures next March will show it and shock the wirl..

Memba mi toll yuh!

But then, you have Jeep fi bail yuh out.
          Buhuwhahahahahahahaha!
          China property bubble ah buss...dat economy might be headed for a hard landing...which means mebbe 5% growth instead ah 10%... big flop dat fi di Werl

Social Contrak NOW mi seh...di ongly way forwud dat

Warna Don1 tole yuh... langlang time tuh.. fram 2007
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Most likely scenario fi real...

Comment

Yup, a house divided will not stand...Yuh see the tornado picture dem mi post.

We haffi navigate man made disasters and acts of God.

It not pretty! It feels like 1939...

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                Willi - you remember the Pocomania woman dem who use to prophecy and ring bell and seh "signs and wonders"?
                Ring the bell yes, Willi.
                ...and what about that Prophet that Portia had -can't remember his name now
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Again I ask what is the role of these pieces of cloth they hang off light posts, I saw a JLP Councillor on my Face Book page quarreling a few weeks ago that PNP people were pushing the fire by painting signs in their area

I asked then if either parties marked their territories like dogs marked their by lifting their hind legs

Also why would you go place flags in areas where you know you will get the most votes, how does that help, I have to ask as I dont understand the reasoning
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

'Tis the Silly Season - anything goes!

Then again, maybe the people hanging the flags, get PAID to do so. So if that is the case, you hang as many as you can
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Show of strength...we own yasso...vote dun count already....part of the garrison politics philosophy...encouraged by candidates.

Comment

I have been offering my vote for sale both on Face Book and BB messenger but no body even take up the offer yet..a wha suh, my vote dont count?
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

...unless he well threatened or unsafe....Jamaican man love draw gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                            I have been offering my vote for sale both on Face Book and BB messenger but no body even take up the offer yet..a wha suh, my vote dont count?
                            Maybe you just write the message on a flag of your own coloring and hoist it
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

You probably in garrison or whe the new name for it? One vote no mek no difference - in any even ballot a go get stuff...
                              We like talk bout issues and all kind a thing BUT in Jamaica there is still gross mismanagement of the electoral process. No watch no face!

Comment

Well I am in the new Central St James constituency which they say is close so maybe my vote should be worth some thing...the PNP candidate Lloyd B said one woman asked him for one dozen fowl but my vote may fetch a little more than that
                                Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                                X