RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any poll numbers out on J'can election ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any poll numbers out on J'can election ?

I've been trying to find them and can't.....who is leading ?

PNP was ahead in one and JLP in another. There has been a 3% difference.

The folks in charge of conducting them have said the poll numbers at this time make it too close to call.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      PNP was ahead in one and JLP in another. There has been a 3% difference.

The folks in charge of conducting them have said the poll numbers at this time make it too close to call.
      Thanks, makes for an interesting evening on the 29th.

Comment

The polls say that Spurs are doing very well.

Anyway, unless the polls are done for each constituency, the results will not tell you much. They start with the sure ones and then look at the border line ones and finally look at the new ones.

Obama needs to go after the people in the financial sector. They are still running around and having a good time I see.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

But isn't that what elections are when they are not allowed to be determined by garrison criminals a la Jamaica, oligarchs a la Russia, dictators a la Cuba, bush rebels a la most backward African countries, blood letting illiterates and throwbacks a la most Muslim countries?.

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
            The polls say that Spurs are doing very well.

Anyway, unless the polls are done for each constituency, the results will not tell you much. They start with the sure ones and then look at the border line ones and finally look at the new ones.

Obama needs to go after the people in the financial sector. They are still running around and having a good time I see.
            Yes we are ! Long live capitalism !
            We are "Tecnically" ahead of BoyU since we have a game in hand which we will win easily

Comment

Working...
            X