RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US "Justice" System: An International Disgrace..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prisons are operated as industries.

If I am not mistaken...some of these (prison) companies are publicly traded.

I would love to invest using the same business model in Jamaica. A penitentiary in the 3 counties would be a great start. It's an excellent job creation system.................

Oh...BTW, fully aware that there is a disproportionate (black v. white) in American penal system. Stale new dat. A guess Russia with their (also)high incarceration rate does the same with their black folks
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Right!!!!!!!!

Comment

yes .. it same one

Bad as it may be...dem deal wid reprobate lika "Chris" betta dan yaad

Mebbe yuh know dat yuhself
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
          Bricky you funny no r a s. The Dudus rehab program already in full swing and him no sentence yet. You too funny. Is you the US $50,000 CAMED from? Portia wants to know. LOL.
          LOL!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post

BTW, I am not bricky. Him a Maradona fan. Mi a Pele fan. Worlds apart!
            I would hope that there are significant differences other than that...for your sake anyway

Comment

Stray?? LOL! The fellow is at sea...without a paddle much more one engin'

Comment

den is ongly new tings fi post?

if ah suh...nutten wudda post

Ole Broom wi seh!

Comment

Isn't the broom a political icon in Jamaica? Is that what you were referring to? Just asking....

Comment

lol

Comment

Which party dat?? Mi neva ear bout dat one boss...

Comment

You disappoint me especially for one so knowledgeable in the Jamaica political landscape. Your learned fellow posters (Willi, Historian, Karl, Mosiah, Sickko, etc) would let you know that PNP used the broom as a party symbol - it was to symbolically suggest a cleaning of house "sweeping them out", out of power. So JLP supporters would ring bells and show the finger 'v' for 'victory' while PNP supporters show their brroms, shout 'power' and show their fists. This was probably more when they were an opposition party - as they are now.
                        ...that was in the good old days.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                          Talk about human rights abuse in China, Russia yet you have 4 times the prisoners....they should give the per capita....wonder what is Jamaica's?
                          The info re rates of incarceration is in the post. Don1 nuh miss dat ....here it is once again

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rceration_rate

Even with the US incarceration rate above 740 per 100K population...their incidence of crime is way above their peers i. e. the major western industrial countries... This indicates a major national dysfunction... a sickness

It also means that about 1 in every 8 of the WORLD'S prisoners is a Black American... a national emergency most are blissfully unaware of

But the ostriches are welcome to their stupidity

Comment

I know you know better. Based on Willi's numbers most black males on this site would be incacerated. I think HL (with his post on Russia)with his sarcasm bring out my point.

The consequences of Willi's numbers would prove dire for black males across the board in the US (hence mypoint of wealth as counter). Why am I doing this? When I know you know better (all about agendas

Comment

This is the response of an informed ostrich.

The numbers show that there is an absolute crisis...a national emergency... in the community you are part of if you are Black....and what's your response?? Yawning about stale news?? Thinking about investing in the prison industrial complex to make money?

That is an example of spiritual corruption

I can understand your love for the USA...no problem...but when you ignore or gloss over the glaring dysfunctions the country has...particularly those that adversely affect the Black community...you do yourself, your family, friends and associates from that community a grave disservice

Straighten up and fly right

Comment

Okay it's not perfect. You do have options though, you know that? Yes?

Comment

Working...
                                X