No announcement yet.

Further proof...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dis breddah have god complex like him can dictate to people and tell people what dem must talk bout...look how the thread live and many people making contributions and him wasting time and energy telling people them must not discuss it..who gives this breddah any such right..him fi cool

Small lies and big lies..same lies
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

PNP tun unnuh innah eediat election time..

Man ah count who 'present' and 'absent' fram campaign rally..

How much yuh count ?

lol ! woiie !

Comment

was it a prepared speech ?

Comment

I see you tun inna idiot, unnu all a kill one aneddah over content of the leader's speech.

Holness had nothing to say on the platform but spoke for over an hour and turns out that every thing he said was patently false, from the count of the candidates on stage to matters of the economy and exchange rate, things that he SHOULD NOT have had any good reason to make 'mistakes' about
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

yes comrade.. preach it !

"liar, liar pants on fire !"

Comment

Is that your excuse? Pathetic. Even if it was not a prepared speech, there are some things that the leader of both parties should have at the tips of their tongue. He should not need a prepared speech to correctly.

Additionally this doe not bode well for him, I was very impressed with what I saw on the NY interview, Bloomberg was it, when he appeared to have all the facts at his fingertips and handled himself very well which made me wonder if Portia could look so smooth and at ease, then for him to come in front of his own people and spout of f likes means he has little or not respect for the people at the rally and can say anything to them to get a forward.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

No...I heard it was over payment...for services rendered.

Comment

wheh dat ?

Trafigura ?

Comment

Bust it Starkey, Bust it !!!!! Ooops sorry, that was the 70s. Got caught up in the hype there for a minute. Will try to calm down.

Comment

Is like yuh suddenly cant read?

Leggo off what vibe?

I dont say a word to the Sicckotic and him jump up a mek reply to me. He requested that I iggnore him a few weeks back and I did. Him Bruk the implicit truce. I put him back pon iggy though.

We must deal with reality as it exists. Ah Siccko start it and keep continuing it. Plain truth an bad manners and if you care to read the thread it will be apparent. Mi nuh inna the soft soap, kid gloves approach. talk to Sickko and leff mi outta it!

Portia used the word "Camed" that does not exist and so MUST be untrue by definition. Does that mean she lied? Does it mean anything more than a small error...NOOOOO....and that is why you dont see me commenting on it.

People do make silly mistakes and for us to harp on that is monumentally foolish. There is no indication that he told a lie more than making a simple mistake. I am sure he took no candidate census and probably requested that all would be there.

In any case, I repeat, it is not a material mis-statement and a PHENOMENAL waste of time to focus on that.
                      Last edited by Willi; December 8, 2011, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Hold mi back! Hold mi back before mi kick off im face!!
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yow unu pick up de big John again? On Dec 30th you guys should work it out. I demand it. No carry almshouse over to the next year. Until then Dance Nice.

Comment

LOL!
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Look again who deh follow who fool...look like you love follow backa man
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Iggy!

Comment

Working...
                                X