No announcement yet.

Further proof...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is because it was clearly a on stage braggadoccio thing. Stage fluff.

Not any profound statement to be analysed.

Comment

Yeah Willi and I see you squeezed in Portia's gaffe for good measure...well done.

Comment

In the realm of stupidity, i can find waaaay more salient things.

Comment

...and the exhange rate?
          ...and the no job loss?
          ...unemployment?

All stage bragging...ok then.

Comment

well den him live wid di consequences...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

NO.

I am saying that Portia;'s gaffe too was waaayy to minor to discuss here.

Dont tell me you cant see this.

Mi not into the tit for tat shyt.

IT IS POINTLESS. We here affect NOTHING. Yet still people ah try score points like seh it affect even one vote. HILARIOUS.

Comment

What are we talking about? How yuh manage shift goal post so slick?

Comment

So?

What is the consequence of fluff?

Comment

Man run off FDA team with wild allegations and that is a potential HURT to Jamaica and yuh silent. Now you ah try equate dat to stage exaggerations which is what we will see from BOTH sides in the run up.

Nah man...principle of propotionality does apply.

Loadah man need to cool it (like nuff others), but di Fartis lawyah need sanctioning fi dat!

Comment

...and don't we pick football side, suggest subs, and wholesale changes? As a matter of fact, some man gwaan like they own some of the professional clubs...

Comment

well it getting a whole heapa air time .... i don't know what the consequences will be or whther it will be elevated to something above fluff....

my point is, it was not necessary. you know, one of those little things that has the potential to snowball and when you look back you think "what was the point?"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i don't own arsenal? i am not stan kroenke? well then who the hell am i?

Comment

We talking about ELECTION platform gimmickry and lies.

Comment

Unless he really did not know...which is quite possible.

Comment

You described it as fluff. In Jamaica, it's about CREDITABILITY of the new PM on the heels of the ex-PM who had none with Jamaican public, hence his demise. People are watching this PM very closely because they are hoping, just maybe, it could be a new type of politics - that is where the swing vote may come from.
                                So, he needs to stay away from that kind of peetyness and 'fluff' as you call it. I think he needs a 'new' team to advise him. I get the impression though that he gets caught up in his own press - not good.

Comment

Working...
                                X