No announcement yet.

No more Mr nice guy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need sm butta right no too...just waiting for the dust to clear...

Comment

Jamiacans are just violent, that's the issue. I'm sure Obama and others have made negative comments regarding the media. In the US people would just not tune to a radio or tV channel or not buy a particular newspaper...mentality need to change...
      That said, both parties should be well aware of the situation, take heed and be careful with their statements......Please Please avoid the violence as I'm looking towards a peaceful Christamas. Why oh why Andrew, why must you call election in a time of festivities. I'm pretty sure the Jamaican economy will be hurt from this decision.

Comment

It is always my lie not as big as your lie. LOL.

A election time and both side stretch the truth on stage. Them a gwaan like them never go a campaign meeting yet.

I don't put too much emphasis on campaign platforms.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Now is the least hurtful time economically.

In Jan/Feb, Winter season will be in full swing...

Comment

lol ! The biased pres is working well (PNP Country).. or else you are being very selective in what you hear..

Comment

@MUADIB

a true seh dem draw gun offa JULIAN this morning in Woodford Park?

Comment

Yu wake up....election campaigning have yu busy...work fi yu contract yes yute...latte mi seh!

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                  So far most of the errors are on one side though...may have loose talk but only PM withdraw statement..so far....
                  Interesting whenever someone's party interest get highlighted in a negative way - the response is "both parties doing it".....
                  Really? Sickko was quick to post everything about Andrew on TVJ news last night .... ask him about last night's fact check segment nuh?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I disagree Willi, returning residents spend alot during the Christmas season and alot of political Violence is usually centered around residential areas and not the coast's where most of the tourists will be..facts check anyone?

Comment

Based on what the PIOJ is predicting the election cycle will mean growth. I don't think it means a lot of people will not go because the violent election is not of the 1970-1980 nature and some people going back to vote if they are were numerated and have votes.

Anyway if you nuh book your ticket now you might can't pay fi it anyway.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X