No more Mr nice guy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more Mr nice guy...

JLP and G2K gets rough..they published contact details of editors etc at RJR/TVJ urging people to 'pressure them' over allegations that TVJ has refused to air ads re Trafigura they said they sent.

However RJR issued a release saying they have not gotten any ads re Trafigura and had to pull the first ad where Donville Walker made allegations that Bunting was responsible for violence in the constituency after legal actions were taken
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

geezas lawd ... i hope we don't have to deal wid too much of this DAMN NONSENSE this time around!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Maybe I am a little biased but the JLP are coming across a bit desperate in the run up to the elections.

I also think the timing of the elections in the middle of the Christmas season was a well thought out strategy, they are banking on voter apathy as a low voter turn out most times favor the incumbent.

And no i don't think any election winner gives two hoots about size of mandate..one vote or one seat is a win and they will do what they can with any majority.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

the way them going i already wish it was december 30

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You are biased.
          Both parties are desperate. PNP has been heavily influencing TVJ for the past few weeks, PNP push Herald back on the street as a PNP newsletter, while JLP doing there usual Observer campaign. Both parties are buying up votes like crazy.

Comment

I was specifically talking about the idiot talk from the platforms and the blatant lies and threats from the JLP platform
            Che Guevara.

Comment

The platform talk this year is no different from past campaigns. Both sides always attend these rallies and talk loose. More and more with technology things are getting analyzed faster and everyone has access. It is no different from last time. They are as desperate as they always are, especially given how close the race is.

Comment

Real talk...

Comment

true dat!

Comment

So far most of the errors are on one side though...may have loose talk but only PM withdraw statement..so far....
                    Interesting whenever someone's party interest get highlighted in a negative way - the response is "both parties doing it".....

Comment

Whattttt?

How yuh quick fi figget what Anthony hilton did with his FDA shenanighans, the Bunting talk about running out of Cash and the Scrap metal drug insinuations? Arguably those are far worse.

Just gwaan chill and watch di ride.

Loaderman vs Market vendor...perfect pantomime.

Comment

Willi - I have no idea about those things and I'm talking about the election campaigning since the date was announced.

Comment

2 weeks ago, I guess that is an eternity in pallytix.

Look Exile. Yuh is a big intelligent man, a big head bud. Dont mek dem play yuh. Di whole a dem fulla trix and dem all gonna lose dem minds in di next 2 and a half weeks, trying to butta dem bread. Dem nah butta fiwi, so dont get dragged into dem drama. Stay aloof.

Dem seh...nuh more Genkleman bizniz. I say MORE genkleman bizniz is exactly what we need.

Comment

Lazie has pointed out multiple errors for "one side", but because he is always posting stuff people have ignored him.

the response is that it has ALWAYS been this way and how the parties are acting now is no different from last campaign.

Comment

Not in the least.

In truth that is what we should discuss ... ie how both ah dem dont raise dem game! Still catering to the lowest denominator.

Comment

Working...
                              X