PM eating crow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM eating crow...

Not really...he is adamant even when caught with his pants down, sounds like some here

In an attempt to correct himself on the lies he told in Mandeville on Sunday night, he said people were not hung up on the differences in the exchange rates that he misquoted.

Now I ask, did the PM properly advise himself before he went on the stage on Sunday night and why is he saying now that people are not hung up on the numbers when in fact it was he and his party who continuously try to put these issues in the public domain.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Please inform us of the statement. Not all of have us listen to political rallies for ghetto and country people.

Comment

Is it only me, but I believe calling an election in a christmas season will back fire.I dont believe Jamaicans like politics messing up their party/festive lifestyle.No one in NY is pleased about it.

I think its an insult.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

... what could be more festive than a political campaign in the Caribbean? rallies, singing "party" songs in the buses/off the buses, waving flags, guest artistes, free concerts, "freeness" (box lunch or otherwise) etc... yu joking right?
        Peter R

Comment

The JLP knows this and they know a low voter turn out also favour the incumbent
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Which one am I, ghetto or country? Or both?

The issue was the statement that the PM made on the platform that when the JLP had lost the election they left the J$1 at US$ but when they returned to power it was J$90 due to the PNP's mismanagement of the economy.

TVJ's fact finders however found that the statement was incorrect and that the US dollar never got to J$90 but was about J$70 or so....

But what the PM maybe does not realise is that the difference between $90 and $70 is not mere small change but would have left thousands of families under the poverty line..or maybe he does and that was his intention all along to mislead...
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Free ham, chicken, turkey, drinks money....containers on their way....you don't understand this...back in Bustamante days it used to be saltfish....mek mi stop yes....

Comment

You'll have to get that classification from Hortical and/or Skenk-D - from an earlier discussion. lol. Thanks for the info.

Again, I find posters getting lazy - they just post up urls with no description so you have to and surf and look for the info or subject matter. Or they make statements on info only they know about....
                Of course not making excuses for the lazy ones like myself who do not visit all
                the sites....

Comment

You left out gunshots,stabbing , murders etc...jamaican elections.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                  X