No announcement yet.

Is Glen Mills a dunce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would it be better if he had come by on Chooseday?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

mi disagree with the post

Comment

Maybe he lived with his granny...

Definition of agreeance :.

(ə-grē-əns)

1. (n.) The state of agreement; when two or more people possess the same opinions or ideas.

Origins: While this word was once found in dictionaries, it is now considered obsolete, and was removed for some strange reason.

Example: John and I were in agreeance about the future of the business.

Comment

No boss man, nuh you start it..what did you say, one fool leading the others...we following backa you
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

I guess Bailey is stuck in middle English or perhaps old English. In fact I have seen interviews of Jamaicans overseas where subtitles have to be added.

Comment

I have a colleague who used to write for both Gleaner and Observer here and after he moved to London he got a part time job interpreting Jamaican Patois in the courts system.

Seem when a lot of the drug mules, most of the them semi-illiterates, got held, they could not understand the lawyers or the judges and they could not understand the Jamaicans either
              Che Guevara.

Comment

No wonder they are called mules.

Comment

LOL!
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

part act, anything to obscure ......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X