No announcement yet.

butch stewart story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Willi why would you want to associate Nutch's name with anything corrupt? Okay , if Nanny P is able to bring down the dollar she will be on equal footing with butch? Yes?

Willi are you serious? We are talking JAMAICA here. you know that there is different treatment for Portia as opposed to Butch.

Comment

Aren't you a black man (black duppy) living on the hill, typing on your laptop, sipping drinks by your pool as you survey the city from your estate?

Comment

u a talk to duppy.............u av a mental problem NOW LOL

Comment

Yuh too clever by a half, but still not clever enuff.

Comment

Spell it out for me as I think you have it backwards...

Comment

fun and joke aside..................u nuh know that the reason........ even tho butch ans Portia and much in common ..........the reason she get a hard time is becuz she black and come from a working class background....WHILE them let butch off the hook

be honest WILLE

Comment

real talk.

Comment

Nope

I already told you that Butch got as much badmouthing.

If you think that much of Portia's badmouthing is due to that you are sadly mistaken. I am tired of the duppy stories. There are many reasons why Portia is maligned and some are fair and others are not.

The most rabidly PNP person I have ever met in my life openly declared (back in 1992) that Portia could never be her PM. This lady was about the same age as Portia and with significantly darker skin. This lady backed Michael and PJ to the hilt.

PJ was black and arguably MORE deprived that Portia as a child. I personally know a lot about his early years and Miss James' struggles.

Jamaican people are a boiling cauldron of petty prejudices but it not as simple as you led to believe.

Comment

so butch being white nuh have a big part inna this

if u believe u self............u live in a fantasy land

wake up willie!!!

Comment

Yuh convince yuhself, so no need to continue.

I have given you enuff quality food for thought, but yuh mind fulla junk food.

Comment

i am not sayin weh u seh not true...............but u a act colour and class nuh play a big role inna this

if butch did black.......u think saving the dolla cuda save him?

Comment

What is Roy DeCambre's saving grace?

Comment

No and yes.

No that I do understand the color part, but you are way overplaying it in this case to suit your agenda. Just like Portia people tried to blackball the Phillips supporters in 2006.

Yes, the dollar could save anyone of any colour....for a while. Just like it did for Butch. Hell, PNP was in love with Butch for a long while till dem fall out.

PNP was bawling about JADEX as the dolly house ash up for their lazy ass 21 family supporters who was sitting on dem ass drawing 25% interest with an artificially stable dollar. As soon as the topsy turvy system would become (inevitably) unstable, dem woulda run wid dem hot capital. Nuff simpletons never pic up the obvious samfie.

Bout pensioner money...like seh any guvvament care bout pensioners!

Falla di money and yuh wi unnerstand the wirl!

Comment

u try to mix politics.........THIS IS A SOCIAL PROBLEM IN JAMAICA........bigger than politics

tek off u political glasses dem

Comment

Jawge a brown/red dundus or whatever fassy just call you a black duppy. Me just a sit and watch if you a go mek it go so. Not because him hitch up under Dudus b a ttty hole you fraid fi deal with the Ofay.

Comment

Working...
                                X