No announcement yet.

butch stewart story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All posted on her is how he either underpay, steal others ideas, influence for selfish reasons and don't care about other poor Jamaica and all of a sudden he is compare to Portia???

Show me on where Butch is commend for any position or stance and then I will agree that it is fair.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Why put the burden on proof on me - you were the one calling people haters, I just called you out.

Comment

Well the post are there to show. The names Butch is called is not what you call people you think much of.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

not to jump in u post.....but mi n u never(or anybody) have any argument about Butch on this site yet

so even if others on here say he is selfish and whatever.......you dont think there are similarities b/t him and Portia?

ie not being academically the brightest, work them way up to the top of their respective careers, go-getter etc......

instead of blasting others for what they did in the past.................just stick to similarities b/t him and Portia

I personally think they have much in common

What u think?

Comment

good interview... just wish ian boyne would allow the guest to talk more... he interupts too often... seems like he does that with each of his guests...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

True, because I don't have a problem with Butch being a self made millionaire, starting from bootstrap. I see it's very easy to call Butch a genius with business and one of the brightest minds in the trade. Highly educated Jakans would even have him lecture them on the subject of business (even justifying that hee needs no formal education). They have no problem with the way he speaks (Butch can speak the local dialect or the queen' s english). Butch is hailed as a symbol of pride for Ja.

Portia on the other hand is seen as lazy (guess where that comes from?) She cannot be seen as a genuis in politics. Portia is seen as mental midget , a bufoon wandering in corridors that she doesn't belong. She is seen as uneducated even though she took the time to gain a degree. She is held to high academic standards when she speaks on the campaign trail. She is viewd as a disgrace to the nation.

All the above is happening in the 21st century. WHY?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                True, because I don't have a problem with Butch being a self made millionaire, starting from bootstrap. I see it's very easy to call Butch a genius with business and one of the brightest minds in the trade. Highly educated Jakans would even have him lecture them on the subject of business (even justifying that hee needs no formal education). They have no problem with the way he speaks (Butch can speak the local dialect or the queen' s english). Butch is hailed as a symbol of pride for Ja.

Portia on the other hand is seen as lazy (guess where that comes from?) She cannot be seen as a genuis in politics. Portia is seen as mental midget , a bufoon wandering in corridors that she doesn't belong. She is seen as uneducated even though she took the time to gain a degree. She is held to high academic standards when she speaks on the campaign trail. She is viewd as a disgrace to the nation.

All the above is happening in the 21st century. WHY?

Comment

Yuh is a wicked man.

Fi years Jakan people seh butch get him start outta ganja and bad mouth him till kingdom come.

Dem only ease off him when him "rescue" the dollar at 22 to one!

Comment

talk up willi..................

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                    Yuh is a wicked man.

Fi years Jakan people seh butch get him start outta ganja and bad mouth him till kingdom come.

Dem only ease off him when him "rescue" the dollar at 22 to one!
                    Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                    Butch is more than a leader...he is as a self made business magnate...what has Portia achieved in public life? Her political life has been dogged by corruption and mismanagement so we can throw out that part of her life...

.........................hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Is nuff Jamaican black people me personally hear call Butch a Bhutto.

Steeeuuuppps.

Comment

but society in General dont treat him that way(even tho dem might think it).................becuz him white.....................but them more open to Portia with it(them nuh hide it).............becuz she black

Comment

It was not hidden.

Yuh ah look pon the now, go back 20-25 years.

Mek Portia defend herself. Some ah unno act like she cure cancer and walk pon water.

MDYADWL

Comment

What does what BT say have to do with my quote?

You have logical processing problems?

Comment

who defending Portia........mi jus a highlight the hypocrisy in Jamaica's society NOW

so 20-25 years ago ??

WHICH YEAR U IN NOW WILL?

Comment

read weh him accuse Portia of.............and weh u accuse them hero of

n see who have processing problem..........

Comment

Working...
                                X