• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way, DK!

No way, DK!

Published: Monday | December 5, 2011 11 Comments

Duncan

THE EDITOR, Sir:
    As a constituent of Eastern Hanover, I think that the PNP should replace Dr D.K. Duncan. Mr Duncan has not been doing anything for the area. You can't have a member of parliament and only see that person for, maybe, one time in the community after the general election - and that particular time was because of the roadblock that residents of Montpelier and the Sandy Bay mounted to protest infrastructural deficiencies.
    As a person who supports the PNP but will not be voting this election because my MP failed to represent us, I have a word for the PNP: Failing to win an election does not have so much to do with the performance of the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]party[/COLOR][/COLOR] at large. What constitutes winning an election is the work and the efforts put out by the MPs.
    If the JLP wins this election, the PNP should consider replacing those lazy MPs. Few persons expect to see their MP five times per month because we all know how tedious the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]job[/COLOR][/COLOR] is, but we want to see that they are interested in our area. I'm not going to vote for someone who fails to do his job.
    I am a Jamaican before I am PNP! I say Jamaica first!
    N.I.L.
    petejo@live.com
    Sandy Bay, Hanover

Facebook take up all of DK time.

Comment

an' beverley tek up di res'

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        an' beverley tek up di res'
        But Gamma - the poster said Facebook take up ALL od DK's time. Therefore, none nuh lef fi Bev & the constituents.
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
        X