Best political ad ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best political ad ever?

Just saw an ad for Peter Bunting and it shows three JLP minister Ruddy Spencer, Bruce Golding and Dwight Nelson all endorsing the PNP candidate
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

It was a good ad. This election the PNP has hired some quality folks to be involved in their ads, so it should be much improved from the last time where JLP was far superior.

Comment

seeit yah http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150605578098298

Comment

It flew in the face of Danville Walker's ad that was pure negatives and accusations
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Don't know if an endorsement by the JLP ex-PM in the face of all the recent criticisms by the Opposition PNP is that great...unless it is targeting pro-JLP supporters.
          So maybe a good ad. Best? I think not.

Comment

good ad. Campaign start now.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

In terms of endorsing him as a performer in his constituency and "in the national interest" what more do you want?

Ofcourse not the best ever..that was just me embellishing..best I have seen so far this political seaosn however
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
              X