• IMF Article IV Consultation-JAMAICA

GOOD READ @ http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/...07/cr07152.pdf

That you call good read. LOL

Comment

A long read he meant...

Comment

Hahahahaha

Yuh soooo obvious.

Pre and post 2008 are 2 different worlds. Bigger than us have recahed the point of near collapse. Just 3 minutes ago a colleague just passed by taking best on if the Euro will suvive the month, even survive next week!

You somehow think that the man who engineered the topsy-turvy, unsustainable 3 card shuffle of an economic system after Finsac could have magically skated us thru the worst recession since the Great Depression.

Aren't you too old to still believe in Santa Claus and fairy tales?

I wonder if Jamaicans really have a clue about what is going on around the world. Even Modda Nature a hangle wi a way:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-m...photos-of-2011

Comment

mi just enjoy reading and analyzing the thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, everything political to u eh.......JEEZ

Comment

Well, when yuh only feed a certain line of thinking....

I have no problem if you have a preference. I just think its silly to be pretending to be impartial while displaying open partiality.

Its silly season now and it seems its important to you that your side gets in.

This trip I think Holness is the better bet, but I dont pretend that its a certainty. Jamaica is painted in a dark corner and things dont look pretty, no matter who wins.

The result does not affect me directly, so I guess I can look with a bit more objectivity. I do wish the best for Jamaica. We have been suffering for far too long and its time we unleash our full potential. That wont happen with rampant divisiveness.

Contest elections yet, heatedly yes, but after we all need to pull in the same direction. Today for you, tomorrow for me.

WE ARE ALL JAKANS, AFTERALL.

Comment

me pretend to be impartial?

Comment

Yes, YOU!

Comment

Mr. "not my view. Mi only posting what I see".

Is you same one mi a talk bout.

LoL

BTW, no hard feelings. I quite like your posts nonetheless.

Comment

maybe u find it hard to believe but I have the ability to come from a different angle even if mi nuh agree with it......................and more time mi c most a unuh supporting a particular view mi deliberately oppose it

ALSO MI LUV WOMAN.....AND MI NUH LIKE HOW SUM A UNUH "MEN" DISRESPECT PORTIA SIMPSON suh mi wi defend her .......no apology

Comment

Nice pics.

Comment

Who yuh see disrepecting Portia here? Where and when?

Careful wid yuh UNNO.

There is no MOST supporting any one view and I dont see any different angle in your consistent, predictable responses.

Comment

Innit!

Comment

mi seh SUM A UNUH

mi neva seh u....................if u guilty a jus so

Comment

OK, gotcha...

So yuh dont LUV your daddy and granddaddy too?

What happen when is OTHER women dissing Portia, how do you choose which woman to support then?

Isnt the real issue about whether the criticism is fair or not, irrespective of who is dishing it out and irrespective of whom is the recipient?

Comment

Working...
                              X