Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i had a feeling he was jamaican

http://go-jamaica.com/news/read_article.php?id=33659

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Had a feeling. You nuh see him name Rayon.

Comment

"As for the two women who provoked the violence, he said he forgives them"

Forgive them for beating the crap out a dem?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

For spitting, slapping and trying to beat him.

Comment

good for him... now i think mcdonalds (corp or franchise) will be forced into a settlement...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

oh, it was long published that he was jamaican... his mother even wrote a very compelling letter where she mentioned the family was jamaican and they were seeking support...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

self defence .. .dem jump the counter after slapping him and spitting on him ... no wonder the grand jury refused to indict him ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes, good for him! Initially when I saw the video I thought he would get the bad end of the stick, but those women initiated the confrontation and they deserved what they got. If this occurred somewhere else in America (deep south), the result may not have gone in his favor.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Those bitches went in search of a good beating and they got it.

Happy for the guy! Self-defense I say.......
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

Like mi say MdmeX .....from di start , a like ow im deal wid di man dem.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

When I first read the story and saw the tape, I told some people that this guy must be West Indian.

I strongly supported his action and have similar support for the decision not to charge him. Enough with these androgenized lesbians already.

Comment

Working...
                      X