.. another victory in the Trafigura

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .. another victory in the Trafigura

coverup by the PNP. They ruled that the constitutional motion must be heard first.

What a justice system! Criminals can use it to hide their activities .... while a man gets 3 months fi teef ackee.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Damn Termites

Renk
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

how them hiding anything?

yuh nuh believe in due process LAZIE

Comment

Sign off yute...

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
          how them hiding anything?

yuh nuh believe in due process LAZIE
          "how them hiding anything?"

You've tried hard to make a case for them. If they have nothing to hide, why they wanted the hearings to be held incamera? If they have nothing why fight in the courts to hide the truth? If they have nothing to hide why Nicolson said, "If I knew then what I know now, I would have kept my damn mouth shut!"

Wait ... if they have nothing to hide, why when questioned by the media, the former PM said, "Don't ask me, ask the PNP?"

The Dutch investigators said Trafigura bribed J'can gov't officials. Bribery is a crime.

Trafigura said the money was payment for services .... well if thats true then the PNP was tiefing money for the coffers. A crime.

Anyway yuh tek it dem crooks committed a crime, hence the fight to quash any hearings.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

BTW...in the interest of the transparency you love...will you demand that the nation be told who paid for the retention of Manatt... an act designed to enable the protection of "Chris" and his Chain Saw Gang??

Or maybe that is a Cover Up Too Far fi yuh?
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
              BTW...in the interest of the transparency you love...will you demand that the nation be told who paid for the retention of Manatt... an act designed to enable the protection of "Chris" and his Chain Saw Gang??

Or maybe that is a Cover Up Too Far fi yuh?
              I recall like myself you were listening to the Enquiry. Vaz said he was the one that cut the check for the transaction. That issue was fully vetted .... why are your leaders fighting so hard to hide the truth ... ppl nuh waan incriminate themselves?

Comment

AT THIS POINT WI NUH KNOW IF IT IS GOING TO BE HELD IN CAMERA OR NOT .....THAT IS TO BE DETERMINED BY THE COURTS......

it is their right to try and quash it

wi just have to wait and see...........lazie

Comment

AT THIS POINT WI NUH KNOW IF IT IS GOING TO BE HELD IN CAMERA OR NOT .....THAT IS TO BE DETERMINED BY THE COURTS......

it is their right to try and quash it

wi just have to wait and see...........lazie
                  ... no you'll have to wait and see .... they've found ppl in the system to help with the coverup. The issue will now die a slow death ... worse if these crooks regain the reigns.

Comment

SO the courts biased to the PNP now........and u always seh d CIA thing in d 70s a duppy story...............

Comment

SO the courts biased to the PNP now........and u always seh d CIA thing in d 70s a duppy story...............
                      ... there seemed to be one soul willing to move forward with the issue as IT WAS CLEAR THAT DELAY TACTICS were being employed. Months ago when the first hearings were to take place KD claimed he had a death in his family ... fine ... it was postponed.

They waited until a few days before the hearing began to file this constitutional motion. The first judge saw what was up and proceeded .... but I guess its good to have friends in high places.

Of courses ... those who want this thing to go away will claim its a duppy story.

Comment

Like dem figget what Daryll seh...ah bwoy...di amount a red herring Don2 fling down yuh woulda tink him a fish...

Comment

Lazie, in the case of Trafigura I agree 100%. There should be total transparancy. Your explanation of the payment to Mannat was not entirely correct, ironically very Goldenesque. Vaz did cut the $50,000.00 cheque to Manatt but that amount was supplied by a JLP supporter who they refused to name as they said he wanted to remain unknown. You know this.

Comment

if you had a lawyer.......you wouldn't want them do the best FOR YOU or u want the people them who oppose u to get things their way

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                              Lazie, in the case of Trafigura I agree 100%. There should be total transparancy. Your explanation of the payment to Mannat was not entirely correct, ironically very Goldenesque. Vaz did cut the $50,000.00 cheque to Manatt but that amount was supplied by a JLP supporter who they refused to name as they said he wanted to remain unknown. You know this.
                              The money was donated to the JLP and the JLP paid Manatt ... if yuh wish go and read the Report from the Enquiry! Time people stop throwing up smokescreens.

Comment

Working...
                              X