Clear All

Because,

It is clear...

U cant handle the truth.

Comment

No man, dem call dat strategic...LoL

Comment

Shilling,

What he does and what his opinion would be worth if he gave you 5 tuppence in change. LoL

Comment

gossip truth???......until mi seeit ...or hear it from a good source.............NO

why u cant tell mi n the readers of this forum?

Comment

Not everything good to talk is good to eat.

Didnt I say I am not trying to convince you of anything? If not, let me make it clear again.

Keep on shilling, apostle Thomas.

Comment

Is this the answer to my question? I have n ever accuse her of been dunce and how did Butch come into this. Him a run fi PM?

Can one run a country on emotions?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Can one run a country on emotions?
                I was just pointing out that most good leader HAS TO BE EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENT

and mi show u the Harvard thing

Comment

OK what you think about Portia........sorry fi confuse with the rest

Comment

how did Butch come into this

jus a point out that most successful bizniz leaders are not necessarily academically the brightest .........but they have the other skills that make up(LIKE PORTIA)

mi sure when him younger and seh "one day mi ago run a successful multi billion dollar company"

people like MAUDIB say "watch the likkle dunce white bwaay"............40 years later people like MAUDIB kiss him ass

my point is..............u cant write off a person lik that......when she win and get her mandate then u can judge

THE people in her party pick her................and she putting her self to the Jamaican people

SORRY IF U A NEVA ONE WHO DID A SEH SHE DUNCE

Comment

First let me tell you that as a kid I went to PNP party meetings and listen to Portia then and ofcourse it wasn't really a pretty site as so many of the politican of that era said a lot of things that wasn't fit for airplay.

Portia got her chance and didn't do what the people was asking her to do. Make changes. Paulwell gave his friends a Cell License and without collecting money and instead of Portia let him go from the cabinet she instead hug him up. There were other people wanted her to get rid of. Had she gotten rid of the baggage there is no way Bruce Golding could have won.

She hasn't help the percetion that people have of her by not showing up for debate and meetings with private sector etc. During the stint as leader she didn't show any real leadership, she Omar and Peter Phillips were not always on the same page either.

You see the same thing you accuse others of doing you are doing it in the MINI Me picture above. As politician people going to attack you and you have to give back, the only thing I don't think is right is to attack one's kid.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

by not showing up for debate and meetings with private sector etc.

really?

she Omar and Peter Phillips were not always on the same page either.
                        but isn't that a good thing........show that it is not a "one don"/autocratic situation ?

wouldn't like all my deputy fi agree with mi all the time

dont u agree?

Comment

them not agreeing is one thing but when come with one policy suggestion and Omar saying it is not so is another.

I notice you walk far from the Paulwell thing.

Comment

what successful business has Portia ran? Has she set up any foundations or anything I can go by?

The only thing I know of her is her time in government and that is what I have to judge by so I don't see how she can compare with Butch or successful private sector leaders who actually went out there and build their own business.

Fact is if she had spend the 4 years in opposition putting polices and articulating them she would be in a much better position today.

What has she come with? None starters, JEEP, Progressive Agenda?

Tell me, what are Portia's policies

Comment

what successful business has Portia ran? Has she set up any foundations or anything I can go by?

The only thing I know of her is her time in government and that is what I have to judge by so I don't see how she can compare with Butch or successful private sector leaders who actually went out there and build their own business.

Fact is if she had spend the 4 years in opposition putting polices and articulating them she would be in a much better position today.

What has she come with? None starters, JEEP, Progressive Agenda?

Tell me, what are Portia's policies
                              KMT......................bwoy

u cyaa appreciate a comparison/analogy?!?!

before mi explain, what u understand from what I said

Comment

I see what you are trying to say but it is a different thing to lead your own business from the ground up. Moving up in Politics don't necessarily make you a leader.

Can you give me Portia policy stance on any issue? She certainly hasn't define them in the last 4 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X