No announcement yet.

PORTIA(From a post by Gene Woode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. All candidate for PM have been criticised including Seaga, Patterson and all. Even though George Bush went to one of the best universities he was still seen as a dunce. It has to be more than that.

What is your opinion?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ask him his opinon, instead of getting everybody else's
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

la·zy

averse or disinclined to work, activity, or exertion;

she not that, better you say u "KNOW" by using a time machine that she going to be a "lazy" PM, but u have no evidence that she now is.............if you look at her work up until now........the opposite is true

to convince mi otherwise show me the evidence...........n not the suss u claim u "know"

Comment

See that is where U are wrong. I aint trying to convince you. It is more amusing to see you wallow in ignorance. Truly!

Dis seems bigga dan U.

Comment

if u know something and i dont......y keep it to ur self

Comment

SkengD what is your contribution to the subject at hand?

Comment

what u mean?

Comment

how you mean what mi mean? You post a subject and you say is somebody's opinion, others are giving their opinion, what is your opinion on the matter at hand?

You think you can get off so easy?

Comment

lol

get off easy lol

Comment

I see you have nothing to say to the subject at hand. I wonder why? You have opinion on everything else.

Comment

What Makes a Leader?

NOT ALL LEADERS GONNA BE AS ACADEMICALLY BRIGHT AS GORDON BUTCH STEWART

What Makes a Leader?

The Idea in Brief

What distinguishes great leaders from merely good ones? It isn’t IQ or technical skills, says Daniel Goleman. It’s emotional intelligence: a group of five skills that enable the best leaders to maximize their own and their followers’ performance. When senior managers at one company had a critical mass of EI capabilities, their divisions outperformed yearly earnings goals by 20%.

The EI skills are:

Self-awareness—knowing one’s strengths, weaknesses, drives, values, and impact on others

Self-regulation—controlling or redirecting disruptive impulses and moods

Motivation—relishing achievement for its own sake

Empathy—understanding other people’s emotional makeup

Social skill—building rapport with others to move them in desired directions
                        We’re each born with certain levels of EI skills. But we can strengthen these abilities through persistence, practice, and feedback from colleagues or coaches.

cont..@ HARVARD

Comment

WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS HER TEAM AND HER ABILITY TO LEAD IT

remember we have a democratic system.......if most of Jamaica and her party wants her........you just have to wait ......next election and vote against her
                          Last edited by Skeng DX; December 4, 2011, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Portia may not be the brightest when it comes on to THE BOOK....but her emotional, political(why she keep winning/staying relevant all these years) intelligence

MOST IMPORTANT......HER COMMON SENSE

IS WAY GREATER THAN MOST(even some a unnu criticizing couldn't step in one of her shoe for a day)...............cuz running a country is more than just book................. THAT'S WHY U HAVE TECHNOCRATS, ADVISERS ETC....

Comment

OH..............MI JUST KNOW WHAT U MEAN

lazy ...becuz she knows how to get others around her TO DO things for her................. A so u know a person is a NATURAL LEADER...........(WORL BOSS lol)

Comment

Lord, got to keep on Shilling....

Comment

Working...
                                X