Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PORTIA(From a post by Gene Woode)

From a post by Gene Woode

Most colleges in the US follow a model set by its accreditation body. Portia did the course study and was awarded a degree from a small accredited college,where many before have gone to take their place in government, industry and, corporate as many graduates of small colleges in the USA, not the elitist name of UWI or Harvard. That been said she is castigated everyday as a " dunce" and the majority of her detractors are so educated that they cannot even put a proper sentence together. The political machinery of the JLP has put forward a lie, instead of informing the Jamaican public that they are people in Jamaica that can rise from "humble " beginnings and achieve high goals. It is the way of the Snobs who still think in Neo-Colonialist terms that poor people should know there place and continue been their servants, but not their equal. For the chauvinist and sexist that walk among the people, have turned against for being a woman. They do not think a woman should lead so they bring all these negatives to the game and not consider what PSM have done with her life. I am proud that a strong, black, poor, savvy woman has buck the trend and have now come to have something to say intelligently to the Jamaica people.I will defend her from such erroneous statement, because of their dislike for progress. Many of you would have liked if she was pregnant every year by a different man because that is place where many have put women, not as an equal but an object and not of affection.
    Last edited by Skeng DX; December 4, 2011, 03:23 PM.

You put Peter PHillips and KD etc. in this elitist group?

A politcal campaign is just that, whether Neo colonalism or not people going to try to paint you in corner and run with it. you think people a critiize Portia because she is a woman or because she is a woman running for the PNP with a past record??????

Everything unnu nuh like is Neo-colonism? LOL
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

*correction

Gene Woode's opinion NOT unnuh

Comment

ask her fi me. lol
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

is a man, see him here

@ http://www.facebook.com/oneofa?ref=pb

ask him

Comment

mi nuh inna nuh whole heap of facebook with people I don't know. What is your opinion on the subject?

Comment

I recall when Portia got her degree and it was highlighted in parliament and both sides rose to give her a standing ovation
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

you think people a critiize Portia because she is a woman ?
                you don't think that is one of the reasons

Comment

LoL

What utter trash.

Portia not dunce, she LAZY.

What is worse, there is no shortage of people making excuses for her and drawing on all kinds of flights of fantasies.

Comment

not to defend her .....but

define LAZY

Comment

Look in the dctionary under L....

LoL

Comment

lazy???

and turn a jlp seat into her own.................lazy and a travel around the country with little sleep.............lazy and in politics for so long...ETC...

is she lazy mi nuh wah know whaT hard work is

like her or like her not u cant honestly look at her and say that

SORRY

Comment

oh.............YOU MEAN LAZIE the member of this forum in love with her

i c it now

Comment

How any ah dat help Jamaica?

When she get what she aspire to and have to do real work to help Jamaica, how it guh den???

Steeeeups, gwaan play domiguess, I will play domiknow.

Comment

Keep on shilling!
                              Duh yuh ting...

Comment

Working...
                              X