Should gays serve in Parliament?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X View Post
    Answer the bloody question , with Poverty & unemployment at astronomical levels corruption endemic and that is your agenda ?
    stop acting daft X mi know yuh have sense ..... can you walk and sing at the same time?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Then sing the right tune, as the above posters stated , they are already in the cabinet and as I said they rule behind closed doors why is it even on the agenda, when Corruption is given lip service, Audits , resignations and transfers to rob another day ?

Daft ..walk and sing? Sing the right tune !
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are a habitual joker...THE OCG has not even the privilidge of seeing it taken to trial , I think one case made it there one! and it is still there!.So burden of proof is a fantasy yet to be seen , or heard of from the OCG!

Get serious Lazie , Think Jamaica leave your party bias out of it.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Then sing the right tune, as the above posters stated , they are already in the cabinet and as I said they rule behind closed doors why is it even on the agenda, when Corruption is given lip service, Audits , resignations and transfers to rob another day ?

Daft ..walk and sing? Sing the right tune !
          Dude, I responded to the question in the first post.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You are a habitual joker...THE OCG has not even the privilidge of seeing it taken to trial , I think one case made it there one! and it is still there!.So burden of proof is a fantasy yet to be seen , or heard of from the OCG!

Get serious Lazie , Think Jamaica leave your party bias out of it.

How the fornication party get into this? Hold yuh views Xuberant!

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
              FORMER prime minister Bruce Golding's infamous 'Not in my Cabinet' statement to the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) in 2009 when pressed about gays in Jamaican representational politics, ignited fiery discussion on the previously taboo subject which drew widespread reaction.

Golding came out forcefully in the BBC interview, stating that he would not allow known homosexuals to be a part of his Cabinet, a sentiment lauded for the most part in Jamaica, but shredded in parts of Britain and the United States, countries that are tolerant to such sexual conduct.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz1fZ0MxUPt
              They have served and probably are serving no. MPs are elected by the people to serve the people and our people will not allow gay practices to be legalized. Our people and the church will turn a blind eye to any gay MP as long as they try to hide it.
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
              X