No announcement yet.

Here are some facts for you lazie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reid the same man who was tipped to take over as Minister of education if Holness had stepped down?

Surely his endorsement cannot be worth anything, he even turned against the teachers in their fight with Holness ror more pay and better working conditions.

same Reid who was special adviser to the PM and the Minster of education..you cant see the conflict of interest here lazie?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Public opinion more than anything else and you know that. No one forced to resign in Jamaica. You think all this was going on and no one knew? The crime in politics and corruption is getting caught.

Comment

Holness fired him. Mike wasn't planning on going anywhere.

Comment

So why didn't the PM come and say it?? Why not say "Not in my cabinet?".

Comment

Money Mike said they would have to roll him out in a wheel chair and that is a direct quote but maybe the PM was trying to play nice...let him down slowly
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Because there is organizational politics involved.

Comment

IF yu feel yu catch the man doing wrong..call him out..is not a bank...

Comment

thanks for the response lazie... really appreciate your attempt to give a sobering response... however, if you really continued along a line of objectivity, you would accept that what you've offered could not be classified as 'evidence' of competence...

without ego or rancour, it COULD be concluded that you are in support of holness because of a personal bias against portia (for your personal reasons) not necessarily because of her competence relative to holness'... if that is the case, then its ok to just say it... its a matter of personal choice...

personally, as much as i dislike portia's communication style, i think she is more competent to lead jamaica when compared to holness... and it is not because of political affiliation (trust me on that)... no bias tuh mi ting...

anyway, i am not going to get into a debate about pnp/jlp because i know its not going to change anyone's mind, certainly not yours... respect said way... i see exile got some good points in with questions...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

And if they did not know they SHOULD have known if they are doing thief job! Haffi agree wid yuh deh suh.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

There's hope.

Comment

hope that .. what?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"Haffi agree wid yuh deh suh" - Gamma.
                          "Keep hope alive" - Rev Jackson.

Comment

well it is now as clear as mud ......

Comment

In the fullness of time even the blind will see....lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X