Here are some facts for you lazie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here are some facts for you lazie

JLP has 21 candidates over 60 to PNP's 16.

Of that 21, 5 are over 70 to PNP's 2
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

teenager dem - fraid a light!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      JLP has 21 candidates over 60 to PNP's 16.

Of that 21, 5 are over 70 to PNP's 2
      OK ... thank for the 'facts' ....
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Now that you have sprinkled salt on the facts, it is now up to you to disprove them, knock yourself out
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Made any headway on your research yet lazie or you hoping this post will go away?
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Made any headway on your research yet lazie or you hoping this post will go away?
            Sickko I don't know if its sun stroke or what .... but whats the purpose of yuh post ... furthermore calling me out on it has gone way over my head.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I am guessing you must have made a post somewhere about old folks in the PNP. and the JLP using young blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                I am guessing you must have made a post somewhere about old folks in the PNP. and the JLP using young blood.

Sickko majoring in minor as usual .... must be a PNP thing.

... if thats the case Sickko affi remind me of that post. My first choice to replace Bruce was Shaw but seeing how tight things are I figured he should just focus on MoF.

What Sickko and other Portia sympathizers need to realize is that ppl like Crawford was on the outside looking in ... and after the hype bout youth Portia sen guh call him.

Futhermore at the end of the day ... if the PNP wins ... we'll have a dunce as Prime Minister .... irrespective of her age.

Comment

I am sure if it was the PNP who had the dinosaurs you would be all over this like white on rice, so gwaan mi nuh know who you think you a fool.

Bout major in minor...look in the mirror, nuh you come here last week talking about a single word that Portia pronounced and making a big deal out of it, wasnt that majoring in the insignificant?
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

I am sure if it was the PNP who had the dinosaurs you would be all over this like white on rice, so gwaan mi nuh know who you think you a fool.

Bout major in minor...look in the mirror, nuh you come here last week talking about a single word that Portia pronounced and making a big deal out of it, wasnt that majoring in the insignificant?
                    Suh what does Portia being a dunce have to do with age Sickko? Clearly you wanted to start something ..... and not even you certain what you wanted to start.

Comment

I have come to realize that when Lazie is caught with his proverbial pants down his first line of defence is "majoring in minor', an overused cliche if ever there was one. So whenever you see that statement you know he has no appropriate response. Just laugh.

Comment

Or he resorts to name calling, see his response just above yours...he feels that coming here and ranting and raving and calling the PNP and its leader names he will accomplish anything.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

that's just one of them. he usually has no sensible response to anything.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                            I have come to realize that when Lazie is caught with his proverbial pants down his first line of defence is "majoring in minor', an overused cliche if ever there was one. So whenever you see that statement you know he has no appropriate response. Just laugh.
                            Pants down based on what Exile? I don't focus on who is young, who is old or who is the first dread in Parliament. What is the purpose of Sickko's post? He doesn't know ...so maybe you can tell him. If not .... I guess its a case of 1 fool leading many.

Comment

See what i said about name calling..Portia a dunce, Peter is a drunkard now I am a fool leading many..you get too emotional about politics big man, dash way dem kinda thinking deh
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X