Fattis Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fattis Dead

Heard Fattis died last night, no info on cause of death.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Legendary Reggae Producer of the Exterminator label, Phillip 'Fattis' Burrell has passed away. Reports are that Mr. Burrell passed away this morning at the University Hospital of the West Indies, after suffering a serious stroke two weeks ago. Burrell is credited with producing albums for artistes such as Sugar Minott, Sanchez, Gregory Isaacs, Beres Hammond, and more recent albums with Luciano and Sizzla just to name a few.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

sad news fi real. RIP to Fattis
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sad indeed. He had his ways but was dedicated to his friends. RIP me bredren.

Comment

RIP...great producer im wuz
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Lets hope the truth comes out with his role in ensuring his artists perform on stage at all costs...

Comment

For a moment I misread Fattis as Fortis.

LoL

Just kidding...just gentle ribbing. Carry on...

Comment

hi
                have no idea what exactly is more serious, people getting excess fat, or individuals losing it want it is actually a problem there are excess fat folks close to these people, certainly not definitely wanting to quit staying body fat. Everyone on Earth might be fifty percent a lot and merely reveling inside it, it does not restrict playing at all. If it is concerning the health care charges, you might be funding a whole lot dumber poo poo as compared to a number of body fat guy's doctor visit, so do not take this individually.

Precisely why each of the intensive feelings, actually? Nobody is saying you need to kiss and lick a excess fat person, thus merely suck it up as well as cope with it.

Also, you can find extra fat people within under-developed nations. Maybe you have observed the guts upon some of the people African little ones? Discuss yikes!
                Christmas Gifts for Kids
                renewable energy

Comment

Working...
                X