SkengD explain these numbers to me please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkengD explain these numbers to me please

Forty-one per cent of those polled asserted that they would vote for Gordon-Webley, compared to 34 per cent supporting Crawford, the outspoken former president of the PNP Youth Organisation.
    25 per cent undecided
    The [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]survey[/COLOR][/COLOR] of 480 residents, conducted on November 27, found that 25 five per cent were still undecided.
    However, 37 per cent of respondents who are registered to vote plan to vote for the JLP, while 34 per cent favour the PNP, a slim three per cent gap that is within the plus or minus five per cent margin of error.
    Gordon-Webley, the very visible former head of the National Solid Waste Management Authority, has raked in favourable responses for her performance at the entity. Forty-eight per cent said they had a favourable opinion of her, while 31 per cent indicated that they harboured unfavourable views.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Can I be honest with you .... that Crawford youth has always put forth his proposals. This is one person from the PNP I wouldn't mind seeing in Parliament. As President of the PNPYO .... he put more proposal on the table than the head of the PNP.

I heard he is on the debate team .... should be interesting.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Correction, its Pryce thats on the debate team and not Crawford.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X