Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

save it fi smaddy else yuteman
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

yeah because you know it is not true. Did I say Thwaites shouldn't be elected or he shouldn't debate? I simply say I didn't consider him "decent" based on what he has done in the past. I don't know if he is a good MP or if he will be a good minister.

Again show me where I said Daryl Vaz was a decent person. Please Please.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yeah I guess you have nothing to add. It is a good thing Mr. Thwaites record is there to show. A notice you a follow me up fi answer, I guess it is not what you want. LOL
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Please?? LOL

Yuh tink ah joke mi ah mek wen mi seh mi dun wid yuh??

Mek Skeng keep yuh company...mi gawn...di Sunday day nice outadoor... 58 degree iina December...yuh tink ah ordinary sitten dat? mi nah waste nuh more time ova dis indoor matta
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

go enjoy yourself. Mi sick mi can't go nowhere yah now.

Comment

He makes no reference to who he is, other than a US lawyer currently studying for the Jamaican bar.

If him wuznt a Georgian, mi coulda get fooled.

Comment

but hi fadda was a member of the PNP.................and him always support him

what you want him to do...............WHY u nuh call out mark wignal them also

Comment

Wignall not shilling for his father...

Dis bigga dan you. You seem ignorant of the history.

Keep moving, nothing to see here. Dis bigga dan you...

Comment

how about putting "former Head of the Post Office". It is simple, the man is rebuilding his image.

Comment

if them accuse your father of something bad,,,,,,,,u wouldnt defend him?

Comment

Yung bud new 2 dis ting.

Comment

Working...
                        X