No announcement yet.

Thwaites ready to debate Holness on Education

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mi never even mention him and the church since I have no detail.

How it go again?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mi caan let down a fellow Georgian, but him need to retire in di public interest!

Worse when him son a write "impartial" articles...

Comment

Did you read my statement? Vaz will always have that cloud behind him. Like Thwaites it doesn't mean he won't be elected, he won't be a good MP or good Minister.

My only point was casting Thwaites as "decent" in my opinion is not the right thing to do. Would you class him as decent? I am certain you never see me class Vaz as decent.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

aright sah, a hear you.

Comment

ok

who/what is "decent" ?

define it for me

Comment

him son ever hide that he is a member/SUPPORTER of the PNP?

Comment

from free dictionary
                this is from free dictionary.

"Characterized by conformity to recognized standards of propriety or morality."

Judge for yourself.

Comment

Answer the question asked...stop running
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

how yuh juss jump inna man argument suh?

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

It is not just accusation. The fact is he put government money in his firm's account. Anyway I don't consider him decent based on what I know about him. That is not to say he can't debate or he should be disqualified.

The word decent is spared from most Jamaican politicians or at least most politicans. They have to earn this title.

Comment

mi jus ask ssasin a question

Comment

You consistently cast Vaz in positive terms...in fact any criticism of that reprobate you seem to rush to its defence. You dismiss this "cloud" that is over Vaz and the "accusations" of vile criminality as something unsubstantiated that happened eons ago...and therefore of no concern to you....yet in the case of Thwaites you become conveniently sanctimonious with talk of "alarm bells" and "accusations" ....patently hypocritical

Now that you have been trapped by your own faulty rhetoric you are squirming in your own contradictory web...hoist on your own petard

Judge Dread...the prosecution rests. The witness is condemned by his own words

Next case
                          Last edited by Don1; December 4, 2011, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Have I ever said Vaz is a decent person? I said he was is a good MP in West Portland. That is a big difference. I said he would win his constituency based on his performance there. Has nothing to do with been a decenet person.

Have I ever said Vaz is not guilty of what he has been accused back then? Show me where I did.

Comment

I have shown your hypocrisy and have nothing further to add...now begone

Mi dun wid yuh

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X