No announcement yet.

Thwaites ready to debate Holness on Education

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like to say some things but he and others at one stage was accused of mixing Blue Mountain coffee. As I said accused because I don't know if enough about coffee. This is one of the reason why they designated some coffee as Highand Coffee.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Oh I see... you don't like to speak of certain things but in this case you do... So he was accused of sitten wid coffee fi mek ah money... maybe im shouldah guh one side due to dat accusation..dont?

mi wi support dat.. especially wen man sentence fi guh ah jail fi 3 months fi $5 wort ah ackee... mi tink one can sell fi $10 ah foreign
      Last edited by Don1; December 3, 2011, 11:43 PM.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

He was accused and was never charged. I don't know anybody been charged for that but if a Farmer sell Blue his own blue mountain coffee to anybody that the factories they can also get jail time. As I said he had some difference with the Coffee Industry Board.

You can put the rest you want. Oh, by the way do you realise that degrading Blue Mountain coffee can lead to lower price and lost of Rep. of the title "the best coffee in the world". Is that what you call "making some money"

There maybe more I could say but just leave it at that.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So based on the "accusation" you have a negative opinion of the fellow...and say he's not so called "lily white"....which by your standards I suppose means "pure"?? LOL

btw...I'm a marketer so no need to explain the value of geo branding for me

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Did I say based on that alone. I said the guy has a cloud over his head. All now he has explained how 10 million dollars of government funds reached his private law firm. It was paid back but he hasn't explained it up to now.

The guy is also accused of carrying down other smaller coffee farmers and you just want to go to talk to small coffee farmers durning that time.

If that is not enough to for you send alarm bells then so be it.

Comment

So there is a "cloud" and "accusations" which color your opinion and cause "alarm bells" about the fellow...yes?

Comment

Why did he resign from his government position?????

Comment

I don't follow his career so I don't know....I am not concerned at this point either

Please acknowledge that the "cloud" and the "accusations" swirling around the fellow give you cause for concern as to his suitability as a people's representative... is this correct?
                  Last edited by Don1; December 4, 2011, 11:49 AM.

Comment

I only responded to ReggaeDoc post of decency. I have seen politics long enough to know the even Marion Barry got relected. No where did I say he wasn't qualified to represent the people.

Again all I did was responded to the post about "decent" and Thwaites

Comment

I'm not concerned with Marion Barry

So you believe Thwaites to be less than decent because of the accusations? I can understand if you do

Comment

that is all I am saying. He maybe able to debate good and he maybe a good minister in the future but he also have a past and have been accused of a some things which he hasn't even publicly addressed.

Comment

How quick people figget bout post office and Katlik dunny! LoL

Comment

Dem figget arready! LoL

Comment

what about DARYL ........them accuse him of certain things also.....

What him suppose to do?

Comment

Shhhhhhh! LoL

Comment

Working...
                                X