Thwaites ready to debate Holness on Education

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Thwaites is not so decent as you want to make him. He has had his fair share of controversy behind him. Good speaker yes but don't make him lilly white.
    Lily white? Ah wha dat?

Sitten good fi yuh??
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yes Don, the one thing you can't call 'Sass is "serious".

Comment

lol

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

wha you call decent? as the poster ME stated below Mr.Thwaites has his record of mismanagement of not just one entity. Thwaites days should have been number for what he did with the coffee and post office.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LOL...as usual di pint miss yuh

Comment

this is what he said "Thwaites seems to be a decent man"

Decent man lodged 10 million of Post office money in his law firm account?
              Why did he have to resign and go to the back benches?

He is also part of the reason many coffee farmers lost there money and the government bail him out and until today trying to sell the factory.

He is a good talker and politician but don't get carried away bout decent.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How about if I allow Reggaedoc to explain his point if he so chooses...is that ok with u?

Comment

I don't know why you took it up in the first place.

Comment

Neither do I

I apologize

Comment

Yes 'Sass, but I don't think the guy is a thief nor scoundrel. In Jamaican officialdom if you are not a thief, scoundrel, muderer, closeted homosexual or half idiot you are way ahead of the pack, and pretty decent in my book. What's your definition of a decent Jamaican 'Sass?. Please don't tell me lilly white, as that's too easy an answer. I use easy only because this is a family forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                        Yes 'Sass, but I don't think the guy is a thief nor scoundrel. In Jamaican officialdom if you are not a thief, scoundrel, muderer, closeted homosexual or half idiot you are way ahead of the pack, and pretty decent in my book. What's your definition of a decent Jamaican 'Sass?. Please don't tell me lilly white, as that's too easy an answer. I use easy only because this is a family forum.
                        LOL

Comment

do your research on the Blue Mountain Coffee and Ronny.

Again what was government funds doing in his account and he and his son had to resign.

I know a lot about the Blue mountain coffee and the farmers who lost their money will tell you how they feel about this gentleman. At some stage he was also at war with the coffee board.

yeah this is a family forum so I wouldn't expect anything else from you
                          Last edited by Assasin; December 3, 2011, 04:33 PM.

Comment

I know a lot about the Blue mountain coffee and the farmers who lost their money will tell you how they feel about this gentleman. At some stage he was also at war with the coffee board.

Comment

The Portland coffee factory was in my backyard in Windsor Castle Portland. I had relatives working there, I knew all the managers and assistant managers. I even saw some of those bonus checks. My neigbours are coffee farmers who felt the brunt of the actions by these people so you can laugh all you want.

Comment

The Portland coffee factory was in my backyard in Windsor Castle Portland. I had relatives working there, I knew all the managers and assistant managers. I even saw some of those bonus checks. My neigbours are coffee farmers who felt the brunt of the actions by these people so you can laugh all you want.
                                ok...I'll stop laughing..In fact ..No..that stuff about being "at war" with the Coffee Board is quite amusing

Tell me...did he rape any young girl as well? Or perhaps such things should be overlooked when evaluating politicians

Comment

Working...
                                X