Question for the those who know Hanover & Paula Kerr-Jarrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the those who know Hanover & Paula Kerr-Jarrett

How do people in the constiuency conect with someone like her who by just appearance and knowing she is a wealthy socialite does not seem to have anything in common with the majority of her constituents ?

Is she that good a politican ? Or is DK Duncan that bad ?

I'd like to know the real story.

M-o-n-e-y

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
      How do people in the constiuency conect with someone like her who by just appearance and knowing she is a wealthy socialite does not seem to have anything in common with the majority of her constituents ?

Is she that good a politican ? Or is DK Duncan that bad ?

I'd like to know the real story.
      ummmm I wonder what worked for Lisa Hanna?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

tek time nuh...

Comment

I dont see how you comparing she and LISA

i CANT SEE IT

TELL MI

Comment

Comment

When people feel under represented for too long they will try something new. If that woman can talk positive and listen to the people she will have a chance. Not saying it is DK fault but maybe the people though he would have change things, the same way with Tarn Peralto in South East St.Mary but one term and the majority think they got nothing new so they will go looking again.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LISA grew up in Retreat St. Mary to parents Rene and Dorothy Hanna. Her father was a farmer in the community and her mother was a hairdresser.

the other lady great great grand parents were slave masters(plantation owners) and one of her great grand was one of the first woman to run for a seat in Jamaica ie for the PLANTERS PARTY OF Jamaica(research to see what that is)

Lisa went to the queens high school............she went to boarding school in England

Comment

Suh wah happen to Grey?

Comment

********** (Dumbo's twin brother)...Skeng, mek you bad so?

Ben Dover and Lazie...mek me see what unnu can do to counteract that piece that Skeng just drop...

Pull up unnu chair this should be nice
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

The only link the residents of Sandy Bay, Hopewell, Mt Pelier etc have in common with Paula Kerr Jarrett is to work in her house, yard or her husband's factories so maybe we can say they provide employment.
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Barry nuh ready for this. Maybe he should try to run in the Parish Council elections.

Then again how can he stand up to a candidate that will start her campaign with $35 million
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                          LISA grew up in Retreat St. Mary to parents Rene and Dorothy Hanna. Her father was a farmer in the community and her mother was a hairdresser.

the other lady great great grand parents were slave masters(plantation owners) and one of her great grand was one of the first woman to run for a seat in Jamaica ie for the PLANTERS PARTY OF Jamaica(research to see what that is)

Lisa went to the queens high school............she went to boarding school in England
                          Thanks for this, I just didn't have time to respond earlier...there is no comparison between the two.

Now let me make a quick point since I brought up the topic, Seaga like it or not is a skilled politician with somewhat of a similiar background so I am not saying Kerr-Jarrett can't be a good and true MP but I'd like to know how and why she could be leading in a poll over DK Duncan " the man of the people so to speak, an old time radical" when I am sure hardly anyone in her district looks like her, has a bank account like her and has family lineage like her in today's modern post independent Jamaica.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post

oh ... suh thats the strategy, "great great grand parents were slave masters".

Next time yuh see Dr. Gomes ask her about her ancestors, yet she is fighting for justice for all. The comparison is Lisa is not from South East St. Ann ... its as if unuh figet the comotion when she was dropped in.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
                              Thanks for this, I just didn't have time to respond earlier...there is no comparison between the two.

Now let me make a quick point since I brought up the topic, Seaga like it or not is a skilled politician with somewhat of a similiar background so I am not saying Kerr-Jarrett can't be a good and true MP but I'd like to know how and why she could be leading in a poll over DK Duncan " the man of the people so to speak, an old time radical" when I am sure hardly anyone in her district looks like her, has a bank account like her and has family lineage like her in today's modern post independent Jamaica.
                              Scaly, you were one of the few who started talking about the possibility of a President Obama. Am I to understand that you'd want to see DK returned to Parliament? Mi cyaan believe that. How many in Portia's const. has her bank account? Talking bout bank account ... how many have that of Peter Bunting?

Comment

Working...
                              X