No announcement yet.

Man who stole ackee from GG’s residence granted bail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh sight. under those conditions; first world status is "only a fleeting illusion".

Comment

Okay what should have been the punishment? I could understand if we were talking about a twelve year old child. I would be on board saying the child cannot be held totally responsible, hence the punishment harsh.I cannot do the same for an adult who at this point in his life knows right from wrong. What's next? Free the rapists and muderers because they said their mom left them at home in the dark or their dad hit them with a strap?

Do you know why people don't just go to Gracy mansion or the white house to pick fruits? The consequences. Imagine Manhattan if everyone could just sell on the side of the streets (without proper license from the health board and city). I see the cops taking away flowers from immigrants (won't say the country) on white plains road. Many would say "ah mek dem mek ah living dem ah sufferer". Not so what about the flower shop guy who has to pay rent and taxes. What about other business that may choose to sell a bouquet now an then? It's this lawlessness that permeates our Jakan society, why we are poor. There is no system to trap money hence everything is free for all.

Comment

Lack im dung fi di $5 wort ah ackee yes!!!!!!

Renk
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

So what is Gracie mansion and the White House doing about the whole heap a tief in Manhattan selling on The Street?

Oh me forget them different cause them is the 1% , nuh true? Campaign contributions haffe run but the system works for the other 99%. Unno only have strength for man a tief $5 worth a ackee and 100 year old woman who can't pay her mortgage. LOL.

Sigh. Why do I bother.
          Last edited by Islandman; December 3, 2011, 04:56 PM.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            So what is Gracie mansion and the White House doing about the whole heap a tief in Manhattan selling on The Street?

Oh me forget them different cause them is the 1% , nuh true? Campaign contributions haffe run but the system works for the other 99%. Unno only have strength for man a tief $5 worth a ackee and 100 year old woman who can't pay her mortgage. LOL.

Sigh. Why do I bother.
            Yes, why do you bother?!? Jawge will not relent on this one, no matter the logic boxing him in his face.

I hope Jawge never takes as a much as a pencil from his office.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh I am sure he has never done that, nor copy a CD nor drive over the speed limit. The law must be obeyed!!

he is typical of someone who sees a moral difference between the helper who put likkle leftover food in her bag without asking and the office worker who make 50 photocopies of their personal documents.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Do you know I have driven onto Kings House grounds totally by accident? I guess I should have been shot on sight!

The man said he did not know he was on Kings House property. Is that so hard to believe? Or are we saying it doesn't matter whose grounds he stole the ackees from? It shouldn't, really. Tief is tief!

Was Rev. Al Miller on someone's property when he was picking plums while someone was helping himself to his licensed firearm in the car?

Okay, I'm done with this. Dem shoulda did heng di ackee tief. I bet him would neva do it again. And you know if him did get way wid it, di next ting him would do is rape di GG wife! Heng him high!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

who says to turn a blind eye? name the forumite who said that?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X