No announcement yet.

Mike Henry resigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really!, Wasnt it you who was defending Mike Henry's stewardship of the JDIP only this week, or was it last week????
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      Really!, Wasnt it you who was defending Mike Henry's stewardship of the JDIP only this week, or was it last week????

As a truth crusader you must talk the truth bredren. You posted that he was caught in a lie base on what a Housing agency said. Well the said agency back tracked and you tried to shimy round it.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Perfect oppurtunity to send him packing. Not the best timing. I think Andrew should try and include some of the younger people if he wins. I doubt him and Mike are on good terms anyway because if you notice Mike didn't show up at the function he was declared as the head of the JLP.

Mi nuh sorry fi no politician who goes, especially those coming from the 70s.

Hope the people of Jamaica keep up the pressure on them all.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Perfect oppurtunity to send him packing. Not the best timing. I think Andrew should try and include some of the younger people if he wins. I doubt him and Mike are on good terms anyway because if you notice Mike didn't show up at the function he was declared as the head of the JLP.
          I hope its the end of his political career ... bout he will never retire.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ALa Eddie, well somebody will take it from him.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              ALa Eddie, well somebody will take it from him.

As SkengD indicated yesterday he has a garrison, so he might be returned to Parliament. IF thats the case he needs to guh hold a back bench. As for Chairman of the party ... I hope Bobby defeats him. What is it about politics that these people refuse to retire?

Comment

Where do you see me back track anything? anyways it s a long day ahead of me, tell me how you feel about Money Mike's latest transgressions... I need a good laugh, did not get much sleep last night and will be on my feet all day and late into the evening..
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Didnt Andrew not only reappointed Shahine the Liar but gave her a promotions to boot???? Why shouldn't he reward Mike Henry?
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                    Where do you see me back track anything? anyways it s a long day ahead of me, tell me how you feel about Money Mike's latest transgressions... I need a good laugh, did not get much sleep last night and will be on my feet all day and late into the evening..
                    There you go again!

Comment

Is Shahine accused of mishandling public funds???

Show me a politician who is not a LIAR.

Comment

If you dont have anything of value to add to a conversation do not waste space on the forum...it is not every time you feel the need to talk/write that you should give in to that whim...take a deep breath and count to 30 and let it go....
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Excellent move by Mike Henry... tek accountability yes.

Wi dun wid di "I have no apology" days of wrenk arrogance..

Now di PS and di termites dat grow up undah PNP need fi get touch up tuh !

Brilliant !

A new day is dawning !

Comment

Bagdhad Bob coulda tek lessons from you. LOL
                            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              some may see this as victory for the PNP. i see it as accountability on the part of the JLP govt.

Mo - you got your hearts desire! Good call
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Answer mi question.

You own di forum now???? What am I talking a deep breath for? You can also ignore my posts.

You seems to have it in for me since you claim the youth don't have 3 coaches in 3 years and I proved that in the article you wrote.

Listen up, I have nothing against you and have never accuse you of anything, Anything I say is just my opinion and that is just that, I don't expect it will be shared by everyone on the forum and I think the diversity is good, that is why I choose not to disrespect noone. I will argue in fun but I am not into the feelings thing.
                                Last edited by Assasin; November 30, 2011, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X