No announcement yet.

Mike Henry resigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is just a ministerial resignation. not affecting elections. in a decent society, Mike's behaviour would be unnacceptable at every level and he would have to pack all his bags and gooooo!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Watch when Desmond McKenzie, err, Lazie wake up tomorrow, first thing him go ask is why Kern or smaddy else never resign too and him go seh this is a sign of strong leadership by Andy, you drinking pardy...

mek me hush me mouth and no give him any ammo to use
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Lazie! Your labourite friend dem await your comforting words and di comrades await your spin!

Don't let us down now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nuh him did want tun PM?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

This is exactly what we need more of. Keep up the pressure on govt officials.

It would be a real shame if the PM re-appointed him to a ministry after the election. This is an excellent opportunity to send this neanderthal to his retirement cave.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              why expected the unexpected....jeeez. Not even Ben Dover can defended this one but I am sure that Lazie and Mini Me will come out firing on all eight cylinders when dem wake up and see this in the morning.

Maybe dem see it already but not sure where to start yet.
              I'm not like you Sickko ... I condemn incompetence irrespective of which side it happens.

You all tend to react after the fact. After getting the facts my initial reaction was

"... if Mike Henry didn't know ab out all a this .... clearly he was asleep. Time for him to retire ..... and if Andrew should be returned as PM and Henry is there as MP ... just push him to the back bench."

See link at http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...49&postcount=2
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Corruption not incompetence...good try though....or is incontinence you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  and he can still be reappointed after they win the election.

i give Mike the benefit of the doubt - he did not know about all the shenanigans and was not himself involved.
                  According to the Permanent Secretary they found out about an approval of 5% without cabinet approval. As soon as Henry knew about it, he contacted the PM.

Obviously Henry was asleep at the wheel.
                  1. If he wasn't aware there was a line in the contract for infrastructure strengthening, he was asleep.
                  2. If he wasn't aware that the NWA was refurbishing the offices, he was asleep.
                  3. From day one of the project the Opposition was making alot of noise, for all these breaches to occur and had to be discovered by an audit ... he was asleep.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

a-sleep or a-tief ?
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                      a-sleep or a-tief ?
                      I'm sorry .... but I haven't heard or read where he has stolen anything.

Comment

Good riddance Mike. This should have been in the budget from day one. The fact is if you can't take care of things then you should walk. The people money is not a joke thing.

My stance is never to hug up corruption or support and if a man nah perform him fi step. I will only hug up performers not nonperformers.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I understand. Kinda like you haven't heard Bruce tell nuh lie yet.

Comment

You think Andrew nuh have sense? There is no way he could re-appoint Mike Henry to any position if he wins the election.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                              I understand. Kinda like you haven't heard Bruce tell nuh lie yet.

Did I ever say that? Twisting people's words seems to be the new art round here. If you've read where he has taken any money, please point me to it.

Comment

I do not see it happening either, but I also had moderate hopes that Bruce would change some things where transparency and govt reform govt was concerned and we all saw how that turned out, so...

Once they know there will be consequences it won't happen but if either party still thinks they can still get away with a PJ-style "resign for a few months then come back as PM" then they will most certainly do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X