RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter-R..since you use your imagination...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter-R..since you use your imagination...

This was in Express blog"

I suppose this is how it all went down.....Madam Prime Minister we just uncovered a plot to kill you and three cabinet members......

Oh gworm yuh mean tuh say dey really want to kill me boy, I thought everybody loved me.....

...well Madam Prime Minister the threat is real, we think the best course of action is for you to lay low while we track and capture the culprits’.......

Nah nah nah, my people need me in this time of adversity........

Madam Prime Minister, I do not believe that is ah good idea.........

[Griffith interjects at this point] boy Sandy who yuh really feel yuh iz boy, I will handle this, I know exactly what to do........

[Sandy] buh, buh, buh wha di mmmmmmmmm, anyhow allyuh do what allyuh want nah I gone.........

[Griffith] Kamsie gyul this is what we will do. We will tell the nation that there is an imminent threat. Your loving supporters will rally around you and those PNM losers will just have tuh grind their teeth. In di mean time we will hunt down and capture every one of those bastards and for good measure we will arrest RoboCop again........

Gary you are the man, I always knew you had my back. Set up the press conference I going to take ah drink (of water).

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/...134548873.html
Working...
X