RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anything to rid us of those disgusting creatures...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything to rid us of those disgusting creatures...

I'm all for it! No, not talking labourites now. Read this:

http://www.tokaygeckos.org/tokay-gecko-for-medicines

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Are you a fan of the Jamaican iguana?
    http://blogs.sandiegozoo.org/2011/05...s-return-home/
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Doan celebrate yet... Babylon soon synthesize dat an mek it inna lab, den sell it back fi nuff money...aks Willi bout di Pharma Mafia

Dem gecko soon safe... Geico wi seh
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

LoL

Comment

I don't mind iguanas and have even handled them. (Okay, no jokes necessary!) But croaking lizard?? They need to go the way of the dinosaurs!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

darn!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              I'm all for it! No, not talking labourites now. Read this:

http://www.tokaygeckos.org/tokay-gecko-for-medicines
              What did the poor creatures do to you? They scared you big boy? You believe your granny stories? Leave them alone, they help to keep the insect population check and they make good pets for children.
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Not only dat...dem have properties that he made need (note I said 'may'). No need for the tablets.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                  Not only dat...dem have properties that he made need (note I said 'may'). No need for the tablets.
                  im cyan get long tongue lika dem?

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

HAHAHA! Unnu funny bad!

Hey, I see it as a win-win situation - the ugly critters are exterminated and yes, I get drugs to help my E...my problem!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                      What did the poor creatures do to you? They scared you big boy? You believe your granny stories? Leave them alone, they help to keep the insect population check and they make good pets for children.
                      den how mi have suh much masquita still a bite mi up inna mi house?! dem lizards not eating fast enough! if it wasn't for mi Baygon...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Careful with Baygon...toxic bad....get a prythrin-based spray...if you must spray...

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          den how mi have suh much masquita still a bite mi up inna mi house?! dem lizards not eating fast enough! if it wasn't for mi Baygon...
                          Lizards don't chase flying critters, they will eat if they catch them but their favourite food are crawling critters. It's Bats that chase and eat flying critters. But our bight lights keep the bats then out of the city. Thats s a good thing because bats can carry rabies and that can be fatal if an infected bats bite you.

On a serious note, we Jamaicans really need to stop fearing and killings lizards. We really need the lizards. We need to teach the school kids to love and play with Lizards but that would probably earn the wrath of parents.
                          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

What about Leptospirosis?

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                              Lizards don't chase flying critters,
                              Lie yuh ah tell...lizard ah foreign fly pon a regula basis...scheduled an charta
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X