No announcement yet.

Mike Henry caught in a lie??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What more info you need than the parents make the decision after they decide that their kid is not performing to standard???? Unless it is proven that they are lying and so far there has been no rebutal.

What about the two month thing that need further explanation, Did they say the had numerous intervention?? One would wonder what would others have said if the MOE took it on head to have a teacher or two removed because of what he thinks is unsatifactory.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mosiah, waiting on your response
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Heheh! I guess it is possible because sometimes these ministers are so out of touch with what's really happening out there that they don't get the name exactly right. it would be helpful if we knew what the minister spoke about and what the housing people thought he was talking about.

but, i think we can be in agreeance that the minister lied!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I think so too. I dont think there is any mistake with the names, Mike Henry said what he said and maybe when the NHD was asked they had no clue about the context and also spoke the truth but when they found out they had to back track and cover Henry's rear end....
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

is that likely?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Heheh! I guess it is possible because sometimes these ministers are so out of touch with what's really happening out there that they don't get the name exactly right. it would be helpful if we knew what the minister spoke about and what the housing people thought he was talking about.

but, i think we can be in agreeance that the minister lied!
              "NHD had changed their tune since Friday and said yes they are infact doing some work on the housing development that the Minister spoke about but they knew it under a different name..."

Yet the minister lied? I notice unuh silent about the lies coming from the other side but minor things cause the 'truth crusaders' to come out of the closet. How hypocritical.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Do you carry a shield? Do you wear a cape? I hope you have some costume for all the defending you do. Yuh cyaan just a galang suh and yuh nuh have nutten snazzy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Do you carry a shield? Do you wear a cape? I hope you have some costume for all the defending you do. Yuh cyaan just a galang suh and yuh nuh have nutten snazzy!

No need to get defensive comrade .... when your people had a press conference and told "LIES" which cause the FDA officials to go back to the state .... your silence was obvious. Of course you have yuh agenda .... duh yuh ting.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I think the JLP has the lies part down pat Lazie, they are getting way too much to even enumerate here...
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Bruce alone! And they all learnt well!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                        I think the JLP has the lies part down pat Lazie, they are getting way too much to even enumerate here...
                        Spot on Sickko.

Comment

Glad we can agree on some thing
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

what exactly unnuh agreeing on? i have a funny feeling seh unnuh going to disagree about what unnuh agreeing on!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL!

From my perspective, Lazie is agreeing that the Labour Party members are bigger (better?) liars than the Termites
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X